Had a great and funny night :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrWubWub, Jul 24, 2011.

1. So, it was Saturday and I was bored at home (high of course) watching platoon, suddenly I get a phone call "who could it be?" I wonder, it's a freind, J, I rock up to his apartment, it's me, J, K, L, M & N, he drinking some beers, smoking some weed, playing some music. We decide to go for a walk up to the beach (bout a 10 min walk, but about 30 if your drunk n high aha), J dosnt feel like it an goes to bed. We walk to the beach
    Were sitting at the top of some cliffs at the beach, it's great. Smoking a joint, listening to the waves and just thinking. We have a great idea "maccas!" so we walk bam to the house for money, and walk bout 45 mins to maccas, it's 1 in the mornig and were just blaring out this awsome song (I mean singing well, not shouting shifty aha)

"One time when i was 3
    I Swam out in to sea
    I climbed aboard a pirate ship
    An the captain said to me
    WERE GOING THIS WAY THAT WAY 
    FORWARD AND BACKWARDS
    OVER THE IRISH SEA
    A bottle of rum, to fill my tum and that's the life of me!"

And the spongebob theme, were having a great time singing and laughing, but SHIT! Coppers! (were all atleast 18 bar 1 but we have bud on us) we bolt and lose 'em.

Finally at maccas, we find out there ony doing drive thru (it's 2 in the morning) so we make car noises and walk through "chugga chuggachugga chugga" "excuse me sir, could you please leave the drive thru, we will not serve yu", this really dampened out mood, so we call a cab and voilà, he drives through the drive thru, food atlast! We walk to the house and sleep.

Doodaldoo that's my night wuut

2. Hahaha sounds like a really good time man.