Had a dream about God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by MaoriChamp, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I don't believe in god but I did have dream. I was standing in front of some temple and a man approached me. He claimed that he was God and that he knew all about me and I should embrace and accept him into my life. I told him why do I need you to live my life right I am happy at the moment. He then said yes you are living a great life but I can make it even better, he then told me to come for a walk (we actually flew) we were just flying around the earth and he was just pointing out animals and nature stuff. We then went underwater looking at stuff, I then flew up to explore the universe with him but there was a force field that I couldn't get past. I turned and asked him what the deal was and he told me I wasn't ready. I asked him how do I know this is real and he said he would send me signs.

Then I woke up, about 30 minutes later a Christian door knocker came to the door and said he wanted to spread the word of God. I wasn't at my own house so he was not welcomed. I then jumped on my computer to play some league of legends and one of my team mates name was JesusChritz. Just thought I would share

2. Very moving dream , how fo you feel about this though ?

3. To be honest not sure, I have never really read into my dreams but lately I have been doing a journal in order to achieve lucid dreaming which I have. I have noticed that most of my dreams do mean something and often touch on topics in my life. As for the whole God thing I think its just a dream but what do I know.

4. I think your dream was telling you something. Perhaps the Christian coming to your door was going to happen regardless of that dream or not, maybe God actually sent him there as a sign. I'm not saying run out and become a Christian, but perhaps you should look to God more often in your life, and communicate through prayer.

5. #5 jeffdankity, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    i had a dream with god in it when i was addicted to heroin and cocaine.. i was gonna die there was no way around couldn't get enough of the drugs in me to even feel satisfied id just use to the point id black out thats the only time id stop..one night i had a dream i was hunched over a bathtub bleeding to death, and i hear a voice saying over and over " i am here for you" " i am here for you my child" and the only response i could say was " i am only here for myself" and literally ripped myself out of that dream screaming in real life

maybe it wasn't god, but i just had such a sensation it was it felt so crazy.. and I'm not some bible thumper i have my doubt of god but i try to keep faith

6. i totally changed my shit up after that

7. It's a dream so you can dream about anything just because it's about God doesn't mean he's real. But if it was truly that powerful then maybe you should join religion.

8. religion is bad

9. faith is good

10. Yeah I know it was just a dream but I just thought it was cool and weird so I would share

11. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']religion is bad[/quote]

I wouldn't say religion is bad. I think when u get too caught up into trying to be seen as this perfect christian in the eyes of others that's when your in it for the wrong reasons. Your right faith is good. I've been a Christian all my life but no means am I even close to being a bible thumper. I feel that if I do go things goo things will come back to me. I tell others about God but I'm not gonna shove it down your throat. Everybody has a choice to make in their lives if me giving a little inspiration helps then I'm happy.