Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Had a brownie for the first time last night.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Antony, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Well, half a brownie. As I usually don't smoke too often I felt that a half would be better for me.

Well, me and a friend started watching a movie and ate our brownies (she had a whole one). I didn't feel anything for the first hour, in fact I started to think I wouldn't feel anything at all. Then after that first hour it hit me all at once, and I was hella high for the rest of the night.

In fact I'm still feeling it today. What a rush.

2. Oh what a night !

3. Edibles are awesome...

4. You havent truly felt the medical benefits of Marijuana until you have eaten it.

In fact its stronger then any opiate ive tried.

5. Yeah, edibles and tinctures can both be mind-blowing, almost psychedelic. It's good you went slow and ate only half a brownie. I f'd up in Jamaica last year and ate too much 'space cake' from Ted's Shroom Boom shop in Negril. Snuck up on me and kicked me on my ass! And yeah, I was still high the next day until around noon.

6. Word of advice: Make sure you have some non-THC laden snacks for when the stuff kicks in. I ended up eating 5 brownies in one night. The next morning, I had to drive to work and I was still completely out of my fucking mind. I was able to pass it off as a possible flu and went home early. Still, I was so goddamn stoned I thought I'd fall asleep at the wheel. So I rolled the windows down to feel the January air, cranked up the radio, and crashed in bed as soon as I got home.

7. I didn't plan ahead this night, I had no snacks available :( It was kind of a last minute thing, I knew my friend was out of weed and I didn't know she was going to get some brownies at the last minute.

My friend got the worst (of best, depending on how you look at it ;)) of it. She had a whole brownie and it knocked her on her ass. After it hit her she passed out on my bed. Every time I would talk to her she'd talk to me for a few minutes before passing back out.

8. lmao this reminds me of the time when I ate firecrackers in school. I ate 2, and then an hour later...nothing. So I ate the last 3. Then it all hit me at once and it was like "oohh shit." way too high to be in school haha then when i got home i passed out for like 14 hours

9. i still havnt had the chance to try edibles yet....sounds pretty sweet though!

10. ive only had 2 experiences with edibles...
    the first time was a chocolate that got me decently high for a few hours,
    the second time was a jolly rancher like thing that got me high for nearly 30 hours haha

i really dont know what to expect the next time i try an edible, which will hopefully be a brownie... :D