Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

had a breakthrough tonight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Jan 29, 2011.

1. #1 The Audion, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
    i realized the key to alleviating my anxiety when high is just telling myself its anxiety (cause when you're anxious you get worried its more serious) taking deep breaths, and thinking positive thoughts

2. also my mantra is

its anxiety, forget it all, its anxiety, forget it all

also

serenity now!

3. I have anxiety issues/panic attacks. When I first started smoking, I would get them really bad. But really...it's all in your head :wave:

4. yeah that's about right. when I had a panic attack on a different drug (I wish we could talk about other drugs here) it took me a while but I finally just had to convince myself I was tripping really hard and everything will be okay. If you know your shit and you know you know your shit then you can calm yourself down. In the case of weed yes, everything will be fine and there's never a reason to be paranoid. Everything is exactly the same as it was before the only difference is you smoked a little weed...everything's cool:D

5. Hooochie mammaaaa

6. Thanks for contributing to the thread.

:confused::confused::confused:

7. For real man, realizing it's all in your head is pretty big. Took me a while to really accept because I was so comfortable in my zone of anxiety and blaming my problems on everyone else. But when you understand it it's great!

8. I thought you said you had breakfast tonight lol im so stoned

Im thinking eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, toast, oh shit

9. i used to have your same issues man. when i used to get reall stoned and trip out thinking i was dying or having heart problems id just tell myself it was the weed and anxiety. panic attacks are terrible... i seem to be cool now though

10. i thought the same fucking thing LOL

11. o fuck

you're not giving away our waterpick!!!