Hacky Sacks...

Discussion in 'General' started by grass roots, Jun 3, 2004.

?

Hacky Sack?

1. Sure!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No thanks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dork!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. no thanks. i'll pass.

2. YEP

3. I've actually heard of people making hacks with schwag seeds, anyone else seen or heard of this?

4. I used to hack all the time when I was in high school. Right now my hackey sack is actually about 5 feet away from me in case I get in the mood.

5. Hmm, I might just have to do this in summer. I have juggling balls, but no hacky sack.

Seems like fun though.

6. Oh...My.... God.... I'm gonna make a hack out of shwagg seeds! That's the coolest thing, EVER! oh man. I just got into it, since I just got into smoking, and on the first days of school, someone left a hackey sack in my seat in math class. YOINK! I have another one that's too stiff, so I'm de-beading it now.

7. that is by far were most of my time goes, it is like my number one past time, something that is easy and cheap and very fun while high, me and my friends play so much it can get old but after a day i still wanna play again, me and my friends play a game called EBON were after u hit the hack 3 times between 2 people(like say i kick it twice then the next peson has to kick it once) then we kick it at people and they get E for the first hit and so on, we get to throw at them after EBON very fun and u have to be pretty good to play

8. ban all the hacky sack haters, haha...:smoke:

Attached Files:

9. hacky sacks the shit

10. May we spread the word to all corners of the land and every person, of hacky sack. Except those sackers that prance about, flailing their limbs wildly, desperately keeping it two feet off the ground. Those kinds are entertaining, but rather dangerous..

11. hack is the shit. we used to play it all the time when we had a free minute.. now were all too lazy ;)

12. show your sack!

Attached Files:

13. eh no hackey sacks..... Diablos n Devilsticks :)

14. haha I just got into hacky sack about a month ago, Im still pretty bad at it but Im geting better, We play the same game with the hitting it three times and kicking it at a person, only we call it burn. there is about 10 of us that get together at lunch and play every day, 3 of us go get high then come back to play, its great fun.

15. Just an interesting note, we play that "3 hacks then hit the kid" game too, but here it's called "Russian"

16. i have a bunch of friends that are like "ballers". and one day i started playing with my friend in school and they all joint in and one of the teachers joined a game. it was nutty

i love the hack. lol

17. i never really got into it, never really that good, but i find it pretty fun to watch when im stoned

18. at field camp this summer (lord, i say that often enough! it's like band camp for stoners!) we played a *lot* of hacky. when we were staying in this hippie town of Taos, New Mexico, we'd start hackying (badly, we all had no coordination) and hippies would like crawl out of the woodwork to play with us. like shopkeepers would leave their stores to come hack! and we hacked at like every stop - so i hacked at 12000 feet!

19. oooh, and! there was a kid with devil sticks! and my high ass walked right up to him and was like 'cool as shit! i havent seen them since i was a kid! can i play with your sticks?' LOL he and his friend were sooo friendly. i LOVED taos
    EDIT: because i don't like being too repetative

20. Man, we used to play in percussion class a lot. I wasnt good at it because I tried so hard. But then, I was all chill and stuff and I just got better. It was definitely invented by a bunch of stoners. ( not that its a bad thing)