Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hacky Sacks, and their second use.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cosmokramer421, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Playing hacky sack can be a lot of fun to do. You will suck at it at first and hate it, but once you get the hang of it, it's fun. Hacky sacks are a great way to avoid getting caught for smoking with a group of people.

This was a trick we used to use back in high school. We were allowed to go off-campus on our study halls, and lunch, as long as we were a junior, or senior, or had benavioral disorders, some high schools don't allow that. Well we would usually go to the little park area and that's where we'd smoke. Now the cops knew of the "big marijuana problem" among the high school in our town. I'd say about 85% of the juniors and seniors in my high school smoked, or have smoked, and that is no exaggeration. And the cops would always patrol the area, as it was right in the middle of town, and on the same road as the cop shop, the cops would always watch it to make sure all the high school kids that hang out there, aren't doing anything stupid, like smoking marijuana. When we would smoke there, we would make sure not to have any paraphenelia, or weed that wasn't in a joint, joints can easily be torn to shreads or eaten if a cop suspects anything. Cops in our town search high school kids on a daily basis here.
    Well, when we'd all group together in a circle at the park smoking we would make sure to have a hacky sack on hand. There are only 2 real reasons for people to be huddled around in a circle; smoking marijuana, or hacky sack. When the cops owuld see us huddled around in a circle, we would whip out the hacky sack, and the cops had no reason to suspect we were smoking. Also, seniors in high school are often 18 years old, so they can always have an excuse for the reason cops saw smoke - cigarettes.

My advice for smoking in a circle in a public place, or a park or something. - do not have paraphenelia, or marijuana on you that's not rolled up. Always have a hacky sack on hand.

2. That cop is gonna be wondering about those stinky cigs when he approaches :p

3. someday, you'll be able to sit on the couch and smoke. it's great.

4. Don't go to the park?

5. yeppp

6. heh heh heh :smoking:

7. Finish your school day sober?

These ideas are too radical!

8. Worst idea ever.

Smoking outside of the house is a big no no. A stoner with half-good reasoning will understand this and stay at the couch, where its safest.

And hacky sacks are just fucking gay. Do you know how big of a faggot you'd look if you were kicking one of those things around? Stoned or not, that would be gay.

9. haha for sure.
    Come on bro just burn it before and after school, not a big deal. Just try and do some work actually and have fun gaining knowledge and learning.

10. Hacky sacks and willing drunk people make a great pair and plenty of conversation :D

Good idea though. If everyone in my highschool decided to smoke somewhere other than the school's bathrooms that would've been a great idea.

11. Hackey sack is great for pretending like your playing when your in a circle but I use mine to stash all the time. I cut shit out and made a zipper that you absolutely cannot find unless you know where it is and its perfect. I can be holding 4 gs in front of a cop and he wont suspect a thing

12. Crazy talk...

13. Obviously the joke was too witty for you to catch on

14. I gave it a shot :p

15. Slug!

Smoking outside the house is always a yes-yes! Lots of people I know kick around hacky sacks, and are not describable by the bigoted term you employed. Going out into nature with marijane is the shit, and if you have never tried it, you sir, have missed out on life.

16. Dont diss hackey its fun when you have a good amount of ppl

17. some of you guys are lame. Smoking indoors is cool and all but there is nothing to do inside. Id rather be outdoors with other people doing something. Dont feel like just watching tv or playing video games.