Hacky Sack

Discussion in 'General' started by FunkySkunky, Dec 6, 2005.

1. How many of you guys hack? I for sure do and its a great thing when you're high. Used to hack all the time 2 summers ago and still do occasionally. Im definitely not the best but I consider myself a little above average. I remember as a kid(didnt smoke pot) it used to be so fucking hard to keep that thing in the air but i guess practice makes perfect.

2. i do, im not great or anything but can hold me own in a game.

3. I like to hack, I'm not good or anything, it's just fun.

4. I've just recently picked up the sport. I started college this year and with nothing else to do before classes started, me and a friend started playing hacky sack. We would play upwards of 10 hours a day. Started not being able to hit it twice in a row, I now have a personal best in the thirties and can hold my own in a game. No tricks yet though, other then some killer saves i can get pretty frequently

5. I've done hacky sack off and on since highschool.. I enjoy it... I don't have anyone who's really into it here, but it's cool..

~ Terpsichore

6. yea that was probably what i spent most of my summer doing, its the best thing to do if u are bored and u can just chill and smoke or whatever, now where i live is ussually around 0 degrees so its to cold to play but i love it, im pretty good to but not expert or anything, i wish i had a place to play now cause im bored all the time and noone likes to just drive around, i wish there was a place to play during the winter, me and my friends mostly play EBON wgere u have to hack it 4 times between 2 people and then kick it at someone, and u get a letter for each time u get hit and then get thrown at by everyone if u get all the letters

7. Im the kid who got my whole school hacking

8. I love it.

I have met so many people through hacky sack. Concert, party, whatever, just get 2 or 3 people and before you know it, you'll have a game with like 15 people.

9. i used to hack all the time over the past 3 summers, such a fun thing to do when high

10. I Love To Hack, I Always Have My Sack in My Bag...

Wait, that just sounds wrong, i always carry my hacky-sack in my Backpack haha

11. Hack is a great sport. Especially because you can play alone or with as many people as you want. Plus it fits in your pocket! Reminds me of the summer as well.:cool:

12. ita a grear summer thing to do. Very relaxing and a good way to chill with your friends. We play LSD, its a game were you hitit three times, then on the fourth one you kick it at somone. If it hits them and falls to the ground, the person whogot hit gets a letter. If they save it however....the game continues.

13. yeah i got into in tenth grade. im not really in to it anymore. ill do it if people are doing it though. its a lot of movement when you are high.

14. Haha I love to do it when high...well it actually matters on how I feel with the high. My friends and I play a game called 3 Kill its where you hit the hack 5 times and then its free for all to grab while up in the air and when someone grabs it they can throw it at anyone they want. After someone gets 3 hits with the sack (Ppl can catch it and throw it at anyone) they face a wall and the other people stand 20-30ft back and get to throw it at the person. If everyone hits the person then they all get to go again. But I actually like regular hacking better.

15. hehe I've actually been playin hacky sack for longer then i have been smoking weed.

I have been playing a LOT lately... prolly like 2-3 hours a day for the past like 2 weeks. I would say im more advanced then 99% of the people i know who play

16. i used to hack idk y i ever stoped i was alright at it when just hitting it by myself i think my highest was 72

17. I love to hack, i do it almost all the time, i ALWAYS carry one in my bag, for stoned/bored times

18. i fuckin suck at hackey sack.

19. Damn you Hippies! :)