hacky sack

Discussion in 'General' started by ocvan, Jul 26, 2008.

1. iv played hundreds of hours of hacky sack but never when i was high-I picture it being to hard

just wanted to get a clue of how many ppl play?

2. if anything youll be more fluid, one with the sack.:D

3. Hacky Sack is a requirement when I get high.

4. i havent played that since high school...and i really wanna play again now.

5. Lol now i wana play hacky sack. I use to be good at it in high school but everyone thought i was a loser because it wasn't very popular back then.

6. never got the hang of it, but i think i could if i tryed it more.

7. I was insane at kicking around the ol' beanbag, until I blew my knee out playing sandlot football...

8. i like it but i suck at it...bad

9. its kinda like mini soccer haha i havent played in forever but i used to be good 'way back when'

if i knew how to +rep i would!

10. wtf happened to my sig

11. yeah i just changed mine and then a bunch disappeared. :confused:

12. Haha I played hacky sack every single day at school last year, I always played with a friend of mine, and a bunch of youngish teachers would always come and play with us haha, never while I was ripped though, I agree it'd be too hard haha, I used to be pretty good though, got my stalls down in lock haha.

13. Killer sac ftw!

14. I remember we would play sack attack or something of that matter, whenever it got to the 3rd hit on someones foot we would bean the person with it that hit it last. I loved that game.

15. I am stuck at my house and that is the shit ill play it for about an hour total every day.

16. at lunch after blazing at school pretty much every day :smoke:

17. love hacking...used to do it alllll the time..every day at lunch in high school...we were so good...i actually just picked up a hack a few weeks ago but havnt really broken it in much...

18. at first me and my friends were all about seeing how many hits we could get in a row-so now we all suck at passing lol

19. dude one time me and some kids got mad high and straight played a 5 player hacky sack circle for like literally and hour and a half, it was fucking insanity. fun as fuck too.

20. im a frisbee person.

i suck at hacky sack.
    also too much moving, my legs get tired.

frisbee ftw.