Hack War!

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by CosmicColossus, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Well for Anyone interested in this Lulzsec (people who hacked Sony and CIA) Are going to internet war with Team Poison (Another hacking group)

TeamPoison posted:
    BREAKING NEWS: TEH LULZBOAT HAS OFFICALY SANK WITH 100S OF ANON MEMBERS ON BOARD!

No matter how many bots you gather, no matter how much people you lie to, no matter how much pre-made tools you use, you will _NEVER_ represent the real hacking scene, we warned you, we told you we do not make empty threats, we gave u 48hrs to secure your ircs yet u failed to do so, instead u posted hashes from public forums and then claimed you doxed us and laughed at the fact that i was 17years old. stop telling yourself that u are hackers, putting a ip into a irc is NOT hacking nor is using pre-made tools and scripts to grab databases... you do not represent the anti-sec movement, u are not allowed to greet underground groups like zf0, ab, h0n0, el8 like your member "AnonSabu" was doing, you will never be apart of the underground scene, if anyone thinks you are underground and can actually hack they have no idea about what happens in the underground scene. oh and TeaMp0isoN Issue 2 is coming out VERY soon exposing lulzsec members (pictures, addresses, passwords, ips, phone numbers etc). . . . not so anonymous anymore are you? lets hope that you can swim because the lulzboat just got titanic'd

2. fuck lulzsec they hacked league of legends and i couldnt play for like a day

3. Oh wow. Sh*ts about to get reeeaallll.

4. [​IMG]

2nd time posting this image but fuck it. It's lulzsec, they do it for the "lulz". If sitting on a chair sweating & frantically typing is your two cents.

5. What in fucking hell did I just read?

6. Well i hope Team Poison can take them down.
    Lulzsec seem like a bunch of assholes.

7. AW, HERE IT GOES.
    KENAN AND KEL
    LULZ AND TEAMPOSION..
    wait that didnt rhyme.

8. You Flying high bro? :smoke:

9. Hack the planet!

10. its crazy but i here one of the team members got caught.

11. thats some crazy shit man theyr hardcore hackers

12. I'm just waiting for a response by the government lol

13. does any one know were i can get more info on these guys?

14. Lulzsec Have a website and twitter
    Team Poison Has a website and a twitter i think.

15. whats lulzsecs website

16. Lol more like nerd war

17. idc about it i know nothing in hacking i just wana know what they said about 2 pac

18. #19 CosmicColossus, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2011
  19. Am I the only one who thought the OP was hilarious?

How fucking seriously do these guys take themselves? In my opinion, a lot of the shit they do is really just petty bullshit and most of their targets have shit security, so you're not really pulling off anything special by hacking them. The Sony thing was a bit impressive, albeit pointless. But even then, it's known that their security was flawed to hell...

This is just a bunch of teens arguing on the internet.