ha...this is funny

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by slimcookie, Nov 26, 2008.

1. My girl and my buddy and his girl decide last night to go get some dinner and a movie, we decided on O'Charley's. Once we got there we ordered an appetizer and ate that and our food was taking forever so my buddy was like hey slim you wanna go smoke a cig real quick, i agreed and we walked out to his truck, get in spark a cig, and then he pulls out a J and we decided to take a couple puffs, we finish our cig and walk inside. We walk in and as we are walking to the door, the hostess comes up to us and is like "you guys smell" i was like well we just smoke a cig and she is like no something 'else'. we laughed and just looked at her stupid and said she is going wacko, she then tells us how customers might complain and involve the manager. we sit down and then like we are in an area were there is nobody sitting besides us, at least 10 employees walk buy, then this lady walks by and she is a friend of the family and walks up and asks us to share the happiness, we again played dumb like what are you talking about, she then just told us that its funny and not to worry 90% of the workers here are stoner's. After coming back in and smelling like sweet cheeba, i think i received the best service from their staff ever.

2. Sounds like a royychess time.

3. royychess? LOL WTF? AMAZING! i get it.