HA! Most awkward thing ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MisterRoboto, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Pictures, pictures!

We want proof of the bitch's hotness!

2. I'm with this guy!

3. hahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahha

legit funniest thing ive ever read on this site +rep to u

4. at most they could see like the tip. and if i can fix my scanner ill definitely post pics :p

5. awww, you didnt save them? he emalied them to you right?

6. naw i wish, we were chilin at his pad [that was a good smoke session], and he brought em up on his comp and they were like hi-def or some ridiculous resolution so he printed em out for me, lol keep'em in my desk drawer for easy access

7. HAHAHA, holy shit :eek:
    your a champion..+rep

8. Videos > Pictures

9. how the fuck couldi have a video? it was a live video chat?

10. this is probably the most ridiculous story I have ever heard but it's pretty funny.

11. Damn dude. I was gonna say failure, but im not so sure...

12. If you definition of win is jerking it in front of your buddy then you my friend have more problems than the OP.

13. Loller, pm me the pics plz

14. That's how the world should be. Man imagine how great it would be if no one was weirded out by anything. We all know what shit we do when we're alone, but people get their panties in a bunch if you act that way in front of others.

15. the funniest thing is, the last thing the girl said before leaving the video chat was not "what the fuck you pervert!", but, i swear to god, "matt, how could you?!' and she started yelling at HIM. haha and then right before she left, he said "well, you gotta admit. those pics ARE pretty hot'

16. u got plus rep and she watched the whole time??? Nice, dude, she probably left cause she got hard

17. good shit man - i was fucking dyin

18. LOL that Harmless? pic is hilarious. Get those pics to work OP, you're fucking amazing.