HA HA HA! my dad just did the funniest thing

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #1 modern-hippy, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    ok, so I'm in my room, and im taking a big rip off a bong. I walk in to the kitchen to get some water and my dad is standing there making coffee. I look down and hes wearing blue jeans, and then what looks like white pants underneath them. I can see the 2nd waste band of the white pants sticking up over the top of the waste band of the jeans so its like, really obvious.

ME: "Yo dad, are you wearing 2 pairs of pants"
    HIM: looks down and goes"........yeah, there shorts under hear" (like diki type shorts)
    ME: start bursting up lauging cuz im so fuckin high.
    HIM: "I'ts not THAT funny"
    ME: still laughing "WHY are you wearing a pair of shorts under your jeans?"
    HIM : "Because these jeans are too big and the shorts keep them up."
    ME: "I guess i just thought it was funnier then it really was because i just took a bong rip... whatever floats your boat"(still laughing)

but come on... wouldnt you laugh if you walked out to get something and saw your dad wearing 2 pairs of pants? damn im blazed:smoke:

2. No I probably wouldn't, seeing as he was wearing a pair of shorts and not another pair of jeans... I wear shorts under my jeans sometimes too, for the exact reason your father stated.

3. Should have passed him the bong... you both could have had a good laugh

Father-son-bonding over a bong rip

Shall we recall it father-son-bonging?

4. I have smoked weed with my dad every single day for the past 5 months

5. I fail to see the funny. I wear pajamas and pants because its cold outside. Sometimes I'll wear pajams dickies and jeans altogether.

6. Well secured pants are not a laughing matter.

7. Whatever people, this dude was blazed...AHAHAHAH FUCKIN TWO PAIRS OF PANTS?!?! CRAZY!!!

8. lawl, but seriously OP, you've never worn shorts under your pants? That's almost all I wear.

9. i would laugh only because gym shorts under jeans is some serious hood shit, and its ironic that he was doing it for practical purposes

10. I do this when working in the winter. Pajama bottoms and dickies keep you warm as hell and the shit from welding never burns all the way through to my leg...its nice!

I used to work with a very large guy who wore shorts under his jeans cause he said underwear just couldnt do the job lol shorts were like an extra pair of boxers.

11. Thanks for the new sig

12. Lol how is this funny.

Kids never seen someone wearing 2 pair of clothing before
    simultaneously? lmao.

13. How many pairs would he have had to put on before it would become funny?

14. There appear to be a lot of people here that like to wear 2 pairs of pants.

Weird.

I just wear boxers and a single pair of pants. If my pants are a bit too big - I wear a belt.

15. would've been funnier if he hadn't realized he was wearing two pairs of pants until you pointed it out.

but, i guess i can see some humour in that situation as well...

16. laffffffff :smoke:

17. Well if they are in the kitchen and its not cold then id say 5 jackets is funny...or 5 pairs of jeans.

18. #18 Bunch, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    i wear gym shorts under my jeans almost always even if im wearing loose pants like windbreaker type i wear shorts under kinda like i wear a white t shirt under most of my t shirts and NFL jerseys and stuff

19. thats what i originally thought happened

20. i know... its errie