Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HA! Cops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seemesmoke, Jun 10, 2011.

1. I want to get a bran new piece and pull up next to a cop and smoke tobacco and see what they do.

I'm aware this is stupid but I would love to know the outcome. Anyone ever tried?

2. Atleast you want a healthy bran piece not one of those cholesterol clogged piece's

3. One question: Why?

4. I've never tried, but if you're 18 and it's legal to have a piece wherever you are, I could see that being a good time :smoke: Still, do you really want to waste a cop's time like that and punish him just for doing his job? I'm not trying to bash you, it's just something to consider

5. I bought my last bowl in front of a cop.. He was buying cigs no biggie...

6. wouldnt that technically be legal tho? i see why u wud wanna do it tho, just like a "fuck the system" thing rite?

7. True didn't think about that.

8. Of course it's legal unless paraphernalia is illegal where you are. It's just stupid and immature...I just like to think, "Wouldn't you be pissed if some idiot did that to you?" That cop already has better things to be doing (or should). Don't make it worse.

9. Bongs are legal here. But I'm sure smoking one in a car will get you pulled over for distracted driving..

10. And then he searches your car and finds a seed under your seat

11. Fuck the police do iy

12. the LEO would most likely find something wrong with your car that is out of code and give you a ticket for it or find somethig you weren't even aware of that was illegal and give you a ticket.

13. Don't be an Idiot! Do it!

14. If you do this, they'll probably remember your car and face for later down the line.
    Seriously.

15. #16 Oceanic, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    It's not wasting his time, obvious he didn't see what he saw. Maybe he should have thought twice before pulling a person smoking tobacco thru a pipe over. I think it'd be bad ass to totally tease a cop like that, especially if I had the money for some random ticket he could give me like one dude said earlier. He's thinking he's about to catch the dumbest stoner in the world, probably happy, practically orgasming.. and then BAM--he gets shot down and pissed.

Go for it dude. It's something I would do. But I'd make sure there wasn't ANY slightest bit of bud in my car, so it'll be awhile prolly before I get around to it.

16. it might come back down the road lol

17. #18 Sandcat, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    I think you're believing that you, and stoners in general, are WAY more important than you actually are to local cops. Why would you think he'd be so happy? Even a ticket would mean some paperwork and a court date, which is a hassle and annoying.
    Cops have more to worry about than some dipshit thinking he is "getting one over " on them. So many people bitch about the cops, but when they need one, they sure as shit call, don't they? These men and women are just doing challenging and dangerous work for not a whole lot of money and trying to get home to their families every night.
    I think so many of the kids that have this "fuk duh poeleez!" attitude just do it to fit in with their friends and seem "cool."
    Kind of pathetic, really.
    JMO!

18. Do it, get it on film, and post a follow up. That would be a good thread.

19. Ok, I'm kinda gonna have to get on all you cop supporters out there. The true purpose in the selling of the glass pipe and waterpipes are for tobacco, correct? Then the cop would actually be illegally pulling you over for just possessing one. They are only paraphernalia when there is bud or bud residue in them thus making them perfectly legal to own and use for tobacco smoking. I would have to say the cop is unjust in pulling you over for this reason alone making it a good experiment to show police violating civil rights. Just my 2 cents.