h2o

Discussion in 'General' started by SHaSHasta, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Anyone think pure water is the SHIT? I have well water because I live out in the country, and its not that purified chemically altered public water most people drink. I hate the water at school, it taste so impure and disgusting. Bottled water is just as bad. I think well water is just about as close to pure creek water as it gets..lol..(in a backwood hilljack voice, I know right..)

2. my well water sucks dick lol

it has high iron in it and states gross

3. I agree. Chlorinated city water sucks for quite a while, but after living in town for 4+ years, I'm pretty used to it now. Whenever I go home to visit my father, the water there is SO much better then it is here in town. When I first moved to town, I could smell the chlorine whenever I turned on the water, and the taste was horrendus. I never thought I would be able to drink it without grimacing. I used to put out a 4qt pitcher of water in the fridge overnight to let the chlorine evaporate before I would even think about drinking it.

4. There's nothing better than good well water and nothing worse than bad well water *ick*.

5. I don't even have any water right now. If it goes on much longer, I'm going to start using the water out of the tank of the toilet. Fucking plumbers have shut off the water to work on the water heater for the biulding. :mad: What sucks is they didn't give me any notice.

6. My boss at this local movie theater i worked at had a jug of distilled water he kept in the fridge. He said it was because, "chlorine is used by the government for braincontrol." Im not sure if he was joking or not but he was fucking awesome..:rolleyes: He moved though..

7. Moved into the back of an unmarked black van... :bolt:

8. Yeah right, he works at a banking firm now. He was just a business student who wasn't very ambitous directly out of college.

9. i love distilled water.
    drink em by the gallons

and how is placing water in fridge induce evaporation?

10. Someone paranoid about TPTB now works at a banking firm?

:laughing:

Guess he isn't too concerned.

11. Whats TPTB?

12. The Powers That Be.

13. Not the water, the chlorine leaves the water.
    They tell you to do that in growing even, if you HAVE to use tap water let the chlorine leave it before nurturing your plants. Maybe that's paranoia and finicky growers, but who knows.

14. waters that clear shit that sustains life right? yea, i don't drink that shit. Brawdo, it has electrolytes. Its what I, and plants alike crave.

15. Water is the shit!
    Smartwater is my favorite.

16. im grateful for my mom raising me on water.

..now its my main drink. The most soda i drink is when im at work cuz we get free fountain glasses, and a few glasses of milk a week. Iced teas ( i know, the $.99 ones have sugar:p) a few times a week..

other than those, its ALWAYS water, and im drankin SOMETHING at all times. I got a bottle of watah next to me right now!!:metal::metal:

:smoking::smoking:

17. I drink bottled water, I can't even drink the shit that comes out of my sink. Even though I realize I take showers in it....

18. #18 BranSteezy, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    this is so true. cause theres no inbetween, well water iseither good or bad, it cant be in the middle

i just now realized how high i am.

19. Snow is tasty also. lol.
    IDk maybe its just me but the city maintained water just doesn't taste right. I swear there is something in there that shouldn't be.. Like a giant three headed serpent that seeps braincontrol sweat through it's pores that lives in the tower.

20. I got a reverse osmosis system at my house cause I'm a hardcore h20 enthusiast.