H1n1!!! Omg :)

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dragon313, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I posted this in seasond tokers but thought I should put one here. more direct i guess :)

Ok now the act of smoking if you know it or not is actually kinda ...germy...germ...germie..idk anyway

My main tip for you all is this

1-USE A BONG!

Noxious gases known to occur in marijuana smoke include hydrogen cyanide, which incapacitates the lung's defensive cilia; volatile phenols, which contribute to the harshness of the taste; aldehydes, which promote cancer; and carbon monoxide, a known risk factor in heart disease. Previous studies indicate that water filtration may be quite effective in absorbing some of these [Nicholas Cozzi, Effects of Water Filtration on Marijuana Smoke: A Literature Review, MAPS Newsletter, Vol. IV #2, 1993]. If so, waterpipes might still turn out to have net health benefits.

MAPS - Volume 6 Number 3 Summer 1996 -

Meaning smoking out of a bong protects your Cilia
    Cilia, flagella, and centrioles

Your cilia move mucuse around and out of your lungs, and protect your lungs from dust partiacles and viruses.

H1N1, is a virus, meaning if you smoke to much otu of non filterd smoke then you will damage your Cilia making you MORE submittable? more sus-ep-table sorry.

thats my main point my other small points on which I have no facts other then what i learned in kinder garden.

2- We smoke with our mouths, our mouths are dirty.
    if you share the pipe with a few people your gona be passing a shit load of germs, just try to hold your slobber please
    3- The build up of resin is tar, butaine chemicals and randon bacteria from it being a dark warm area when not in use, so clearn your pipes when you can, especially if you hide them all over the place.

Im not a germ-afobe really ....no seriously, I just dont like getting sick, hope you all enjoy this have a healthy flu season!

Dragon...your friendly forum medic eY! i like that.

2. No thanks mate, I'll stick with my vaporizer.

To tell you the truth, I'm less than concerned with H1N1. I'd say that fewer people have died from it than an average flu strain. Perhaps it'll come back and make me eat those words, or perhaps I'll get hit by a car instead. Point is, why worry?

3. i actually caught the swine flu by smokin a blunt with a friend that i didnt know he was sick yet. so yea its true. but now i have the antibodies so i cant catch it again anyway.