Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

H.R. 2306: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MazingerZ, Aug 26, 2011.

1. H.R. 2306: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 (GovTrack.us)

I have never been a marijuana supporter until recently. I have done my own research into the medical and personal use of this plant, and have come to the conclusion that the drug is the safest, and most powerful anti cancer, anti psychotic out there.

With the help of the information provided by the list emailed to me by Granny Storm Crow, the amazing documentary What If Cannabis Cured Cancer? and personal testimonies of people who used it to cure their own cancer without chemotherapy and am in 100% support of it's personal, medical and industrial use.

The link provided above is to the bill sponsored by Barney Frank to start the legalization of Marijuana. If you use the popvox, and I do encourage it, you can leave a comment for or against your support, and it will be sent to your congressman. It would be amazing if all 88,800 active users on this forum could participate, and blow their minds away.

2. thanks for joining the team.

I'm sure you'll love playing for our side.

3. #3 maxrule, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011

Thanks for that link.

I left a sincere comment.

Never thought I'd agree with Barny Frank. :eek:

Lets get fired up everybody!!!

Edit: You gave a big push to the pie chart because you are one of the first 50 people in Indiana to comment on H.R. 2306. :hello: