Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

H e l p

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by D4Z3D&C0NFU-3D, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Im really high and my hearts beating really fast i feel a little bit sick to what do i do??

2. Two pieces of advise:

1. Try and enjoy your high. Drugs alter your perception of reality and no one has ever died solely from Cannabis.

2. If your side effects are too significant for step one to work: Get a glass of water and some munchies, listen to some music and lay down.

3. haha you just smoked a little too much, youre fine trust me. Just eat some food

4. Go to sleep, drink a glass of water, lay down and watch t.v?

Either one, two, or all three.

5. Don't smoke as much next time.

Nothing to do but wait and try to chill out, you will feel better soon enough.

6. Just relax and remember that nothing bad is ever going to happen to you just from weed. Just go watch cartoons or some shit

7. eat something, get a glass of water, lay down, focus on your breathing,

8. No worries, you'll be fine :)

I've been smoking for some time now, and this does still happen to me on very rare occasion where the herb just doesn't sit well for some reason. It's a good idea to stay hydrated, grab a snack, throw on the tv, and try to take a little nap. You'll feel tons better when you wake up, I promise!

9. The longer you have been smoking the less this will happen. at least the was the case for me.