Gypsy Vs Doc Chronic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Maryjane34, Oct 23, 2006.

1. I know this has been done hundred times over. But Im just wondering about recent orders if they went through or not? I've heard good and bad from both seedbanks just wated to see whats goin on lately.Im most likely goin to be ordering here in a couple weeks with M/O or CC. Also which of these payments you prefer?

Im was thanking of ordering Purple Power Fems 4pck and WW fem 4Pck

Please reply everyone thanks

2. the only problems i've had with either of them were my nirvana SADP X skunk #1 freebies not hatching and 2 of my C99 splash seeds were damaged from the doc. otherwise, both were quick and all other seeds were near 100%.

i was going to place my last order with gypsy because of their prices, but their checkout was down for upgrades.

3. well i know Doc's delivery has worked in the last month. ;) if you go with Doc then join his forum at www.hg420.com to get a discount and freebies.

4. Got my seeds from Doc today. Ordered them on the 17th so 10 days to get to Florida is not bad!

5. Most likely that is the fault of the breeder not the seedbank. The seedbank is just a distributor, blaming them for a problem with the seeds is like blaming Wal-Mart because the Black & Decker iron you bought there is defective.

Broken seeds could have come that way from the breeder or been the fault of the seedbank.

6. I like the anology, however, I can blame wal-mart and they will make it right. With seed banks, they only have there rep as they distribute visa via the mail and it is notoriously bad, and I can't get them(postal) to refund my money. All that said just order them between thankgiving and xmas, there is so many packages going through that there is no way they can more than quickly scan them for terrorist items. So if doc don't send it from ahmed its not very likely to get intercepted.

7. I ordered from gypsy, with a m/o, from Midwest U.S, sent registered, received my package 20 days later, never received my confirmation card from us post, never got confirmation email from gypsy. Ordered 3 strains, got 2 freebies, decent stealthy shipment, not seized. No crushed seeds, all viable.

Happy with Gypsy Nirvana.

8. first, i'm not "blaming" gypsy, i'm merely reporting my experiences with them, and second, i'm not the FIRST person to get SADP skunk with nothing viable. they should be aware of the situation and quit sewnding them in my opinion. i STILL think i got the junk freebies because i ordered 2 cheapie strains for under $40 shipped though.

it wasn't really a big deal with me however as it was a FREEBIE so i didn't lose any cash out of pocket. still, i was all excited when i saw i had 90% sativa freebies and very disappointed when nothing happened with them. i was just as disappointed with doc's troublemaker freebies, but only because i despise indicas.

i have no issues with gypsy service for strains i paid for and would order from them again as soon as they get their checkout back online.

i just like to tell "the whole story" and not edit the bad parts out to make a site look better. someone in another thread accused me of lying about my 5-7 day shipping times between gypsy and doc already.

sorry, but recieving freebies that don't pop IS something of a tease. i would rather have not recieved any freebies than to get my hopes up for nothing.

9. dr. c came through for me again. only took 5 days to get to NY. ordered hashberry and cant wait till they germ and he also gave me a freebie Lockdown #2 not sure about it but cant wait til that germs too. thanks again for awesome service.