Gypsy Nirvana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AeroWizard, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Please retract everything negative I said about these guys. My order arrived yesterday, in full! Sure, the lack of e-mail response does exist, but these guys are the real deal!! This was my first order via mail order and although I was not totally comfortable about sending money to outer space, I did anyway. I did not expect to actually get seeds, but I did!

So anyone out there who is wondering about Gypsy Nirvana Seed Boutique, I would have to recommend them! They do send extras as well.

Sorry to have bad-mouthed them and I hope that others will read my posts and feel comfortable placing orders with them.

2. AMAZING how far a little customer communication goes huh... just think how happy you would have been if they had taken, oh I don't know maybe 3 minutes, to send you a quick email about your order. Communication is key to running a good business. I would not retract the negative comments as they were and still are completely valid. The only thing that wouldnt be appropriate is if you posted that they ripped ya off....which they didn't. :)

-Slyp

3. true nuff. Response is key. I don't know what kind of staff they have or what kind of demand they get on that staff, so I won't bash them too hard. Yes, an e-mail or better customer service would have been good, but the fact that my beans eventually came, is a promising sign. The excitement of getting something new going, overcomes the frustration of missing the early part of the hot months.

4. I ordered a little over a half an hour ago; my credit card has been charged, but still no email... :( i'll let you know what happens, hopefully i'll get my afghani!

5. 2nd time ordering from this seed bank with full success and satisfaction
    my order that just came in today is greenhouseseedco FEM'D INDICA H MIX & FEM'D SATIVA MIX
    the freebee's is , sam the skunkman's original haze x skunk #1

highly recommended to australia took a total of 22 days

6. There goes that stealth shipping method for the month because you bleebed it out for the POPO to read. nice going

7. So I checked out Gypsy Nirvanas web site and Im very impressed and I dont know about their stealth but I like the 8 dollar shipping, Compared to Attitudes 23$. I have ordered from the doc and attitude with success so they are legit?:confused:

8. I ordered from Seed Boutique and got my 5 Pack Fems of Greenhouse White Widow, and Big Buddha Cheese in about ten days no problems whatsoever. They may not be as flashy as Attitude but they are a little cheaper all around.

9. i order from gypsy regularly. last order was a couple weeks ago, recieved it like clockwork. (im one of the ones who got it timed well between the british postal strikes ;) )

10. got mine 10 mins ago :D
    NL by nirvana
    bubba kush by GHS(big mistake xD)
    pure ak by female seeds
    afghani#1 by sensi
    and skunkmans orig haze x skunk 1 freebies 10 seeds^^

i ordered them last week dispatched tuesday and im living in germany^^

11. lmao that post was from 06....... hope they changed that in almost 4yrs