Gypsy Nirvana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AeroWizard, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Nothing will happen past not getting your seeds.

2. I second that sallyman. You and your wife will be fine. You're not the first to get that sticker and I've never heard of anyone getting into any further trouble. If customs or the DEA wanted to bust you I highly doubt they'd send you advanced warning....

3. i ordered from australia and got my seeds from them in about two weeks i was very sceptical about buying them and not geting them but im in the prosess of getting my second lot and you get a freebie pack as well and they were worth more than the ones i orderd

4. :hello: Thats because the Doc is the greatest! I ordered 1 pack of 5 beans and got a freebie 10 pack. He is soo awesome.

5. Hey folks!

For anyone who still keeps an eye on this topic - I placed my first order from Gypsy about 2 weeks ago... funds were recieved about 3 days ago and the status seems to be stuck on a 'packing dept'.

Anyone have the same kinda results at this time? No notice of seeds being out of stock but the status of the order remains in Packing Dept for 3 days now... not sure what others have experienced in the past but I'm already nervous after reading about them changing their staffing.... ???

-Slypknot

6. i jsut ordered some cali orange bud seeds from them

7. I don't know about others but I thought I would give it a whirl and sent an order form in with 3 strains and a money order. Nothing! No e-mail confirming receipt of funds, no reply to my e-mails......nothing!

Anyone who says Gypsy is great is pulling your chain.

8. yo dude dont ever talk bad about Gypsy he usually never send out E-mails or any form on confirmation but you will get your shit just got my feminized Greenhouse 'Doctor' seeds today along with some freebies Mist of Destruction {Arjans Haze#2xNL5xHaze} one strain

9. dude, your money order may have been lost. credit/debit cards are so much easier and so much faster... as for the emails, they get a ton and can't always get to all of them. did you order from the nirvana shop or the nirvana seeds from seedboutique?

10. Well.... I had sent a few emails to them without response - so after a few more days of this status I just opened up a 'Help Ticket'. Got a response in a few hours - they're out of stock on items ordered.

Chances are good LewisPotter that it's the same case with yours. They're waiting for items to come in. Not sure why they didn't let me know right away but atleast now I know!

-Slyp

11. be helpful and let him know what you ordered incase maybe he ordered the same thing so he knows it is out of stock, maybe? I just ordered from them over the weekend and they sent my seeds off on tuesday.. I'm expecting them on saturday, because it took 4 days last time. no problems at all here for me....

12. Well, they're not that good. Here's the note I received in regards to my missing order... I wouldn't recommend them

"we are very sorry your package has gone missing enroute to you, write
    a note
    with your next order and we shall include an extra something."

13. Same problem here with Gypsy Nirvana.... I ordered back in February... Have waited for over 40 days now. They kept replying to my emails saying I needed to wait. Well they just told me... "sorry" but we'll make it up to you on your next order.

I see a lot of positive reviews on here for Gypsy.... but in the end they turned out to be bogus and had no cusotmer service.

14. My buddy order some Dutchman's orange about 2 weeks ago from seedboutique.com and recieved them about 3 days ago here in the Midwest. His also came with Mist of Destruction as the freebie. I'd say they are legit...that's just how it goes sometimes when dealing with matters such as this. Most get lucky...but quite a few are disappointed. In my buddies case I don't think it could have gone any better. This thread is probably dead but I was looking for info for him about Mist of Destruction and came across this. Anybody know anything about this strain? Any good?

By the way, he sent in a money order as well and contacted them to see if they got it but was informed you have to order through the website to get that kind of info...if that helps anybody. Later.

15. I live in Northwest Washington State and my seeds took 4 days to get here.:)

I didn't get any free seeds?:devious:

jim

16. ahh my recent order didn't get here in 4 days like usual. i'm slightly worried now. it better get here tomorrow!

17. Still no word from the gypsy on my beans.....they ripped me off. Don't order from them!!!!

18. Bro - did you try using their support system to log a case? I know it sounds lame, but when I did that I got a response within a day - they were waiting to fill the order with 1 of the hard to get items....

Slyp

19. yeah, tried that. I will do it once again. It's really no big deal. Hell, I've lost more betting on the stinking Redskins, but it does bum me out.

20. I have heard about quality issues regarding Gypsy Nirvana. Now I'm not tried to pee on anyone's parade, just trying to get the straight story. People rave about the QUALITY of Serious Seeds, Mr Nice, DJ Shorts, among others. I have heard from people that ordered from Nirvana that the white widows that were grown from Nirvana seeds, didn't look, taste, or feel (stone) like the reviews. Same with the Blue Mystic, and others. Yes, Nirvana sells inexpensive seeds, but I believe, in the end, you get what you pay for. Any constructive comments?

peace