Gypsy Nirvana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by AeroWizard, Mar 2, 2006.

1. He rules the bean world, I got white russians (Serious) and three (007) freebies goin right now, I only wish I knew what the freebies were. I know from other posts they will be good no matter what though.

2. Agreed on keeping stealth as stealthy as possible. If you think someone's stealth is good (or not) definitely let us know, but details aren't helpful here.

3. I'll be ordering mine from SeedBoutique, I've heard good news about them.

4. I just ordered a 10X pack of northern lights from them. This will be my first real growing attempt (i once threw some bag seeds down to see what would happen ;) ). I am real excited :hello:

5. Gypsy Nirvana rules. I ordered durban poison and NLxbig bud..plus those durban poison x skunk 1 that they were giving away. Came in one week as everyone said. Very discreet packaging. Thats the only place ive ever ordered from but i dont think im ever gonna change. peace

6. Ive placed 4 orders with gypsy and got all 4 over 500 $ in seeds and 3 times he gave me durban poision x skunk#1 and 1 time i got 5 seeds of something different. I swear if they send me durban poision 1 more time i wont order from them again even though they probley are the best. its exciting to get new strains you dont already have especially if you dont know which 1 its going to be. was a real buzz killer to get more durban poision x skunk #1. if they gave me 3 different strains any ones i dont care just 3 different kinds i woulda probley ordered more seeds . rather than spend a disclosed amount on this big gun.

7. Screw that gypsy nirvana dude. All i have to say is good luck getting something from him no matter what his emails say. I have heard nothing but bad things about him even from former clients. Doc Chronic all the way!!! He will never let you down. Although Gypme Nirvana is another story.

8. Ok Folks, I mailed in my cash and order form to the seedbank last Monday, as I posted earlier. Got an email Thursday stated that my order and payment had been received and my seeds had been shipped. So, I'm half way there folks. No we'll see how it goes....

more to come

peace

9. Good Luck to ya. I hope you get them. If you don't im sure it will be a whole different situation though. More people don't get them than do.

10. the last 3 orders werent discreet at all and i had no problem getting them. and wit in like 4 or 5 buisness days or less. so far 40 outa 42 seeds have germinated and the other 2 are probley late a day be up by tommorow which would be 42/42 but at min 40/42 seeds nice also.

11. hey, it may not be the guy's fault. it's very likely they got stopped during the shipping process.

12. doubt it but be careful. He bailed one one of his shops for a reason.

13. Well I ordered from Gyspy and it's been over a week still nothing..

Thanks Dale

14. You're fucking delusional and seriously have no idea how to deffrentiate between probable, and completely off the wall fucking unlikely, unlikely being a gross under-statement. No statement I ever make here could remotely be classified as the standards that they are legally required to have to make any sort of search.

15. Free seeds are free seeds.....you could spend over $500 at another seedbank and get NO freebies....

16. Yeah I agree with homebrewer. I mean you gave gypsy money for the seeds you wanted. You got the seeds you wanted and you got a free pack of seeds. And not crappy seeds ethier, its a good strain. And you get those seeds regaurdless if you spend 20 bucks or 200 so what are you complaing about? You got FREE seeds that you didn't order or pay for.

I've only ordered from gypsy twice(the mango one and blue mystic) and both times I got my seeds quick (under a week, I live on the east coast) and I got a free sack of durban posion both times. So now I have my indoor grow from the seeds i ordered and a outdoor grow of free durban posion. I'm more then a happy customer, their the only place I order from now.

17. and the seeds that you get are supposed to be given away, so don't abuse a privilage

18. See none of my friends want to grow so I have no one to give them too. So I just give them bud when its done and tell any one that asks that gypsy is the greatest seed bank =)

19. Ok, folks, for those that are just joining this thread,, I ordered from "a seedbank" Monday, March 6. Sent cash and order from via USPS, east coast, USA. Received an email from the "seedbank" last thursday stated order had been received and shipped.
    Well, today is Monday the 13th and I GOT MY F'IN SEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:

Details, but not too many:
    I ordered from Dr Chronic!
    Seeds are as follows:

Afgaan - want to make some good hash
    Bubblelilcious
    Ice
    Blue Mystic
    White Widow
    Chrystal

all Nirvana brand.

each pack was only 2.48 (17.48 per pack, no matter the strain) more than the seed boutique price, which I feel is way worth it for the peace of mind, with all I have heard going on at Gypsy Nirvana.

There were no freebies, but I think I made out better in the end. Why you ask?
    1) I got my seeds, first and foremost.
    2) shipment was very stealthy
    3) I received everything I ordered
    4) i have enough seeds to keep me busy for a while.

So I will count my blessings and be very very happy

good luck to you all. I am now a Dr Chronic advocate.

20. I am new to growing and recently ordered my first batch of seeds from Gypsy Nirvana and after about a month I received the package with a green "examined by customs" sticker on it. I am a little spooked to say the least because I don't know if there will be any consequences. There was a notice of removal inside the envelope saying the items were contraband and all that was left was the empty seed packets . Has any one else had this problem? Is there anything to fear or something I should do? My wife is a nervous wreck since she was opposed to ordering them from the beginning. She thinks we will be searched and/or be placed under some sort of survelience. I tried to explain that it seemed to me that just having them shipped to your house wasn't enough to incrininate you. If that was the case and you wanted to ruin someone you could just send seeds to them. Please advise!!!! Thanks