Gypsy Nirvana?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Sir Smoke A Lot, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Im thinkin about buying some seeds from this site. My only question is ... what do they send it in? A little box? Do they hide the fact that its marijuana seeds to avoid interception because i live in Illinois. Any comments would be great.

Thanks

2. Im sure all banks would do that

3. Actually discussing the stealth shipping would be a bit counterproductive I would imagine, but there is stealth shipping.

I have ordered from them twice and received my seeds both times. ;)

4. I ordered from them in early April. I did not hear from them for a while and got nervous that I was being ripped off. I had not ordered from them before or from anyone else for that matter. Clones have been my staple for the last 20 years. Anyway, after a couple of months, I finally got a return e-mail telling me that my ship-to address had bounced. I sent a new addy and got beans in a matter of weeks. I am waiting for sprouts but the packaging looked original.

As far as stealth goes, it's a crap shoot.

Good luck. I am happy (so far) with the items received from Gypsy.:)

5. Can u please edit youre comment DONT discuss how its shipped, you always have to assume ppl are watching these threads, its comments like this that can cause other peopl's seeds to get snagged by customes:)

6. i just ordered seeds from gypsy, and can confirm they are well packaged and safe. I live in the UK so ultimate stealth is not needed, we can buy all we want as 'souvenirs' but the seeds themselves were protected more than amply. It would take SOME stomping to get the seeds. have NO worries there

got me some free 'stonehedge ' beans and all. fifty notes worth of free seeds with a thirty quid order!!

7. Just ordered from them today with a CC... we'll see how it goes. first ever seed order

edit: a 10 pack of Nirvana Afghani

8. I just ordered a AK-48 and White Rhino from them (the nirvana versions of the seeds) on the 24 and mailed my money order out the 25th. I'll post updates as they happen. Good luck to everyone else

9. Hey, BigSticky, it makes no sense to ask someone to edit a post when you quote their whole unedited post in your own post! Now YOU are the one who needs to do some editing.

10. Haha, true.

Anywho - to the threadstarter - I don't think that this site ships to the US.

11. Yes, to the original poster --

Please don't ask this. No good can come from anyone publishing those details here. Rest assured that the seedbanks aren't stupid, the best word I could use for how they send their shipments is "nondescript", meaning it doesn't stand out.

I don't have specific details but you can read more on my recent experience with Doc Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana, check the link in my sig.

12. Nirvana has a website of their own that answers most of your questions...go read it! They ship to the USA.

www.nirvana.nl

The DOC also stocks and ships Nirvana beans.

www.drchronic.com

13. got my seeds from the doc in one week...he's the best

14. UPDATE: Well the money order wasn't actually mailed out til the 27th because I decided to send it international priority mail to speed it up a little. It didn't. Because when you send it that way you have to sign a customs declaration thing they didn't tell me about til thursday, so it finally got shipped out probably friday. Today, I finally got confirmation that they recieved the payment and the order is ready to be shipped. So hopefully about a week left :)