Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gypsiesoul's Wax & Budder pick up for G-Pen

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gypsiesoul, Jun 30, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

here is some sexy louis xiii and strawberry cough that I just picked up for my new G-Pen :)

anyone else have one of those babies? it hits like a dream. :wave:

2. my friends got one.. he really likes it

o and super dank stuff man

3. got damn! :eek:

hows the gpen?

the concentrates look wonderful
    :smoke:

4. that looks like 1g in each container not .5, good hookup!

5. Thanks, my friend. The G-Pen is wonderful. It doesn't smell at all so I went for a drive with it :) The budtender was telling me that he uses it at restaurants and movie theaters and even Disneyland. The only downside is that I haven't seemed to have figured out how to pack more than a couple hits in one bowl yet. :smoking:

6. that sounds wonderful.i do remember seeing videos of people hitting them in restaurants, i also have a friends mom who brings her vape to a hookah lounge and just doesnt let anyone else hit it and she never gets problems so you could probably do that to!

hahahha shit,,,stick more in it! :laughing:

youll figure it out soon enough the learning curve is half the fun :hello: :D

or maybe you could even ask your budtender? i envy you! cant wait till the day im in a marijuana friendly state :smoke: