GYO seedbank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Md_Plants, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Does anyone have any experience ordering with them?
    Did they make you sign?
    How long did it take?

2. I've ordered twice from them with no issues. They didn't make me sign anything. The last time I ordered I got my beans in less than a week.

3. Advise against for myself. I order seeds each year to try something new and don't do cuttings. This was my first trial with GYO and won't repeat. The germination rate was very bad and the responses were not professional or helpful ("won't comment", or offer help on their stock). Don't bother with their self sponsored reviews. Negative comments are deleted.

4. My experience with GYO was all bad. Similar response and I think it's a bot anyway. You won't find real reviews on their site either.

5. Nigeria for credit card processing sounds pretty sketchy to start with.

6. I just imagine a chimpanzee sitting down at a desk with a type writer haha.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lol i was picturing a diplomat or prince that has all this money hes going to give me all i have to do is the small fee to cover the customs charges.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Oh yeah apparently they're are 1,000s of princes over there hahaha. I mean being a guy I don't here it. Women however say all the time people from Africa or middle East say they are a prince.

• Funny Funny x 2