Gym

Discussion in 'General' started by Young Dro User, May 7, 2012.

1. Startin to work out again. Havent hit up the gym in 6 months since yesterday. Figured id do my workouts first thing in the morning 5:30am
    this thread sounds really mundane and boring im tired as hell
    where my morning blades at??!!

2. Bad ass man.

I just started working out again a month ago. It feels good to not be a lazy ass anymore.

You're a trooper waking up at 5 to work out. No way in shit I could get up that early for anything other than work

3. hell yeah it makes you feel way better and just all around happy
    exercise should be apart of everyones daily lives theres so many benefits

4. Man I wish I could stay committed to a workout routine.
    I'm sick of being as lean as a woman. :laughing:

5. I go to the gym 3 times a week. It's awesome.

I don't go as early as you though... I work 2nd shift, so 10am is "early" for me. :) That's when I go--usually pretty empty around that time, which is nice.

6. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']Man I wish I could stay committed to a workout routine.
    I'm sick of being as lean as a woman. :laughing:[/quote]

i feel you
    i usually stick with it for like 3 months but then i start slackin and just stop goin haha. but damn it feels good bein back!

7. [quote name='"8ight"']I go to the gym 3 times a week. It's awesome.

I don't go as early as you though... I work 2nd shift, so 10am is "early" for me. :) That's when I go--usually pretty empty around that time, which is nice.[/quote]

today there were a few females on the treadmills and only 1 other dude lifting. thats how it usually is tho

8. I like the gym I go to now. I used to go to an LA Fitness. That place was always full, no matter when I went. Now I go to a "local" gym with a really cool set up. Basically, all your weights are downstairs and all the cardio stuff (treadmills and such) is upstairs. So it never seems real full, even when it is.

9. [quote name='"8ight"']I like the gym I go to now. I used to go to an LA Fitness. That place was always full, no matter when I went. Now I go to a "local" gym with a really cool set up. Basically, all your weights are downstairs and all the cardio stuff (treadmills and such) is upstairs. So it never seems real full, even when it is.[/quote]

is it like a persons house?

10. how long do you work out for? I go and do 45 minutes to an hour cardio and then 30 to 45 minutes of weight training. I'm lifting to bulk up so I do ten reps of the highest weight I can lift and try and increase it by at least ten pounds everytime I go.

11. do deadlifts bro...trust me

12. That's completely impractical.

13. dont stop this time i work out everyweek now i used to alot a couple years ago and i regretted not continuing it i just started again about 7 months ago..

14. I just started working out and cleaning up my diet again. I agree, there are so many health benefits and I've been in a way better mood lately. Dropped 15lbs in the last 3 weeks doing a strength training routine.

15. i gave everyone a LIKE because your not all lazy fat asses. good job

16. I'm 196lb and am bulkin' up.
    I use to be 150, jail I got to a bulky 190, now I'm a lean 196.
    I just started using this stuff:
    [​IMG]
    I'm going to see how it goes. I want to hit 205 then cut to 200 and try to maintain a solid 200lb physique.

17. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']
    That's completely impractical.[/quote]

How so?

18. You don't increase your max 10lbs with every gym visit is what he means by "impractical".
    I'm still adding weight.

This was me at 155lb 5'10:
    [​IMG]

This is me now at 196lb 5'10:
    [​IMG]

19. No morning blade here but glad you started working out again.

You'll feel awesome after doing it for a while once again.

I would suggest you do eat something before hitting the gym though!

20. [quote name='"AMEX Accepted"']

You don't increase your max 10lbs with every gym visit is what he means by "impractical".

[/quote]

Hence the try. Adding more weight is the best way to continue to bulk up.