Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guys..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeaveAndWish, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Guys...sometimes..I want...to be a cop just so I can catch stoners smoking and get them scared and then say something like "Jeez louis that stuff smells dank! You guys must be flying.." and just bro fist them and take off in my cruiser...

2. Seems like you might actually be the first person ever to have an IQ too low for the police force...

3. I was thinking about this when I was at the courthouse today. But I believe you're held to higher standards, like lawyers are, when it comes to drug offenses. If you break laws (and get caught) the consequences could be big

4. I got pulled over with some friends about a year ago and it was a county sheriff who are usually pretty chill.. and he said the car smelled like some club weed.. nice guy

5. lolwat. What in my message makes you assume I have a low IQ?

6. [quote name='"WeaveAndWish"']

lolwat. What in my message makes you assume I have a low IQ?[/quote]

You want to drive up to stoners tell them they have good weed and drive off..

So the entire OP to be honest.

7. lol. No. You don't quite understand. I wasn't saying I wanted to go on a mission to drive up to random stoners and say they have good weed. That's just the quote I put in for example. Some reading comprehension would do good here.

I was meaning just as a whole if I saw stoners I would say something and not give a damn just so I could be that "cool cop"

8. I know what you mean WeaveAndWish.

I wanna be a cop so I can catch kids smoking grass and then tell them I'm confiscating their paraphernalia. Then, I'll hit the bowl, blow some smoke rings, and drive away.

9. Lol someone hasn't had there daily fix.

10. lol then after your hit give it back to them and be like "Alright, sorry guys, I gotta take you in now though..." and then take to the car and the hot box it and fly down the highway with smoke coming out.

11. or just hook them up with some munchies for amazing karma.

12. lol like you just got back from dunken donuts and got a 12 pack of chocolate donuts and you see two smokers on the beach and you just walk up to them, sit down and offer donuts and start eating then swimming.

13. You're going to be a cop with a land speeder? Nice dawg

[​IMG]

14. I've always wanted to be a cop so I can confiscate other people's weed and smoke it myself. Endless supply of weed!! Bad karma points tho

15. Hahaha right on.

Cuff'em and everything.

Then smoke them out with the ounce of dank you keep in your holster.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGgGCvuez14]Super Troopers-you boys like mexico? - YouTube[/ame]
    Note: Must be in context to understand

17. you would probably be the least-hated cop in your town

18. I've smoked with a cop before, but he and she were off duty, if that counts for anything still...

19. i want to be a cop.

always have.

dreading having to quit though :(