guys?

Discussion in 'General' started by whitesocks, May 22, 2008.

1. is it me or do girls make better friends? I got the bomb ass friends thats are girls. And no im not a homo

2. Depends who your around.

In my group all but one of the stellar friends are guys. But that lone chick is pretty fucking awesome.

3. I know this sounds typical for girls, but I prefer hanging out with guys. They're more fun and less dramatic. Not true for all girls, the girl friends that I've got are awesome, but for the most part I'd rather hang out with guys.

4. Yeah I know what you mean dude. I've got way more guy mates than girl mates but the girls are better mates I reckon.. One of them asked me the other day, 'who do u respect?' like REALLY respect... and there's only two people in the whole world that I really respect aye, two of my mates that are chicks... But hey it's who they are, not what gender they are. It doesn't really matter in the end

5. for some reason i trust girls easieri got a few friends that are guys that i known for a long time and they are like my boys but besides them ya id say i prefer talking and hanging out w/ girls well cause i like girls

6. See, I'm a girl and for the most part I don't hang out with girls, really at all except for a lady twice my age, and her daughter.. like that's it. All of my friends are guys, I'm just that cool guy with long hair type of girl, I like hanging out with guys better. I dunno.. I'm a girl hater I guess :p Girls can be some nasty people when they try to be, but the only girls I talk to are like me and don't like chilling with other girls too lol :D

7. Girls can be kickass friends.

It only sucks when you develop more than friends feelings for them. Then you get to watch them date all kinds of assholes while not even considering you. Also if you bring it up you get the just friends talk etc.

Rant over.

8. It could be worse, like you date them and then they break up with you and except you to still be that cool friend and watch them date random assholes.. yes.. good times, I hear ya :p

I'm the "best, nicest, coolest girl" to all my guy friends, the ones I get with, fuck me over and cheat on me yay! :hello: Men are complicated creatures LOL

9. jolly i am pretty sure ive seen pics of you on here i could see you being quite the heartbreaker lol

10. Girls like to bitch each other out and stab each other out, blow up the slightest thing into a gigantic drama hydra. Rather hang out with the boys.

11. nope.. only two guys I've dated, both cheated on me, the first one with my best friend and the second one with some bitch at the bar! :mad:

I've never broken up with anyone but my 5 year long bf the 3rd time we went out, but I had to do it, unhealthy relationship...

12. I have no preference. Seems to me either girls are walking soap operas, or perfectly fine; on the other hand, guys can be the biggest fucking douches, or pretty chill as well. I take back what I said... I look for the chill, honest, respectful ones.

13. i HAVE MORE GUY FRIENDS THEN GIRLFRIENDS.aLOT OF MY BOYFRIENDS WOULD GET PISSED ABOUT IT AND SAY HAVE SLEPTED WITH THEM TO? HOMESTLY GIRLFRIENDS HAVE TO MUCH DRAMA. I JUST GET LONG BETTER WITH MEN THEN WOMEN:eek: