Guys You'd Go Gay For.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Heinous Anus, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Your strong desire to lodge your appendages up my butthole is indeed; very, very gay.

But hey, I'm not going to hate on you for it.
    That's your life-style, and if it makes you happy then by all means,
    more power to ya!

There's only two kinds of people in this world, man
    either dead or alive.
    :smoke:

2. [​IMG]

Tha prof be fucking all types of fine bitches, yo, appearently you know nothing about him. LOL at you

3. say that to Vin Diesel's face :laughing:

4. He's married to a brazilian super-model :eek:

5. Yeah despite rumors he's actually not gay lol.
    The same can't be said for Freshly Baked, however.

6. #66 Goldmine, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. It's not rumors. He has a daughter..

8. okay fine. the basic point is that there are plenty of gay dudes who are just as manly and capable of ass-kicking as the next straight dude. that's not a slight to gay guys who are feminine - just an argument against the ridiculous stereotyping goin on.

9. Werd... Some people just can't take a joke...

Woah... Contradict yourself much??

Ditto.

Dude, I seriously cracked the fuck up when I read that... Soooo true though. :D

Go troll somewhere else. No one here gives a fuck how homo-phobic, or E-Tough you are.. LoL... 'I wish I could meet you in real life so I can kick your ass' :laughing: :rolleyes: What are you... 12?? 13 maybe?

10. and you're in idiot on ignorance :D

11. #71 Tha Professor, Apr 25, 2010
    Cool story, bro!

12. Don't resort to name calling man... That just drops you down to his level... No need to get yourself in trouble, because of someone who's obviously just looking to start shit/get a rise outta someone. Just report him, and wait for him to be banned.

13. #73 Tha Professor, Apr 25, 2010
    You should get us "worked up" more often then,
    I haven't laughed this hard at anyone in quite some time.

Sorry man, but your just an awful troll. Your not getting us mad, your just now making a fool out of yourself and we are laughing at you. Just stop now. I'm suggesting this for YOUR benefit.

14. The irony.

Your waaay too easy, man.
    Just politely get up and leave, please.

You clearly care about our opinions, as for reasons beyond my understanding you keep returning to this thread defending yourself. Just stop dude, your going no where with this.

15. shut up. im banning you right now....

ok guys, he's banned.

its over.

16. I'd go gay for Guy Fieri. He knows how to cook AND hes a blond.

[​IMG]

17. Worked up? I'm not worked up... Actually... My outlook on this whole thing is pretty similar to this:

And I do quite a bit more than just smoke weed, and sit on the computer... But let me ask you this... If we have no lives 'cause we smoke weed and post on GC... How much less of a life do YOU have - being as how the only thing you're doing for fun right now is trying to piss off a bunch of people on a forum by bashing gay people? At least a lot of us are learning new things, in other threads, and actually participating in intelligent conversations... Unlike you who's just trying to be (but failing miserably at) an annoying troll.

And yeah... I'm pretty sure you're like 12 or 13... Adults don't behave like you do (at least none of the ones I know)... So either you're lying about your age, or you're the most immature adult who's ever lived... Congratulations... You deserve a metal! :hello:

18. oh dear

i thought i banned you.

19. It's late here, but is some dude making fun of people for posting on the internet- while posting on the internet?

And doing so angrily, and emotionally invested?

20. LOL :laughing:

im sorry, i just found that to be extremely funny atm.