Guys. Wtf. Need To Vent. Think I Got Stolen From.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FlyTy226, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Guys listen I had a grinder and my bowl i keep in a beats case in the car right. I keep them in there overnight when im sleep. Moms dosent want that shit in the house which is cool. So the next morning i go to get it and its gone. Idk wtf happened to my shit mane. Just hard to belive somebody actually opened my door and took my shit. I know it could be worse but this really hurt me hahaha. Any stories similar to help me cope with my loss haha.

2. Lock your car doors. I had someone take an iPod touch out of my car a couple years ago and the car was parked right in back of where I work so I thought it would be fine. I never ever let my car door unlocked now even if I'm only gone a couple of minutes.

3. That sucks man. Hopefully your car doors were unlocked. No smashed windows?

I wouldn't store anything weed related in my car tho. The cops can fuck you over worse than your parents

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I was visiting my mom last weekend & i found out someone stole her gas cap .. Not really mad , i mean if you stole a gas cap , you proly really needed it lol

5. Dude next time just lock the bathroom door and flush the toilet! Shit stealers are nasty. One time, I had a shit stealer literally reach down in between my legs while i was sitting on the toilet and they stole my shit right then and there!! WTF???

6. Hahaha yea bruh. I needed that laugh.

7. Yea haha unfortunatley i probably left the doors unlocked. Wass very high. No windows smashed so i had to have had the doors unlocked. It sucks but glad i brought my zong with me cause if that went missing i woyld have exploded hahaha. O and yea cops will fuck u over. I dont really drive with it. Just put it in there when im sleep in the house or sum shit

8. i worked a double shift to days in a row and was fucking exhausted(9am-11pm,) then went to school (8am-4pm) and back to work (4-10:30) my manager let me leave 30 minutes early cause he could tell how exhausted i was.
    went out to my car and found someone had gone through it.

im broke as shit and dont carry anything in my car. everything from my glove box was on the floor, my arm rest was RIPED OFF even tho it was empty. they got a pair of shorts i left in the back seat and 2$ in nickels and dimes

it just fuckin wrecked me. i felt shit on and so disrespected. and of course my car was parked under the ONLY camera that didnt work.

9. I have a similar story when I was in college earlier this year I just was fronted an O by my friend and I smoked about 2grams from it that day. The next day I go out to class while my roommate is still asleep, he leaves about an hour later leaves our door unlocked and I come back several hours later tryna smoke after class and my O is straight gone. I was pretty tight when it happened and since no one was there it was pretty impossible to find who stole it, and I now owed my friend 300 bucks that I had no way of getting. It was pretty shittty learned to always lock my door after that, eventually we stopped doing that and someone stole 200 bucks from my roommates wallet and I'm pretty sure it was the same person who stole my O looking for more bud.

10. You might have misplaced it..happens all the time when I'm really high lol

11. and just to think; whoever stole it thought they was getting some Beats. Unless of course it was someone who knew your routine.

12. i always leave my doors unlocked...if there is something in there and you just can't live without, open the door and take it...

I dont wanna replace the stolen item and vacuum up glass (and i have leather seats so possibly ripped or cut seats) replace window and all that shit too

13. My guess is hoodlums. They search any car that is unlocked and try and get whatever they can get their hands on. Couple buddies and I caught some red handed and gave them a good ol' whooping and taught them not to steal in our neighborhood again. Maybe you could have misplaced? Sucks man. 

14. I always make sure my doors are locked. I got way too many Cds to get swooped like that..... ive heard so many stories of peoples car gettin broken into cuz they left it unlocked.

You must be new to the internet.. I mean world.  There are locks on things for a reason.  Generally if it has a lock you should use it.

16. Do you have tinted windows? Never leave your car unlocked even if your at home. One night my mom forgot to lock her car and the next day we found someone had gone through her car. They opened everything and even took a folder and took all the papers out of it and spread it all over the seats to see what the papers were. If you don't have tinted windows, you should always lock your door especially if you have something expensive sitting on your seat for everyone to look at. People now a days will steal anything man, people are crazy these days. 

17. Hahaha nah. Im not a fool. Just a stupid mistake. I wass greened and wasnt thinking

haha I know I couldn't hold the sarcasm.  It sucks man but you can't trust noone these days.  Part of why I hate living in the city.  There is no sense of community.

19. Thats still a thought in the back of my head. Crazy cause today i went to the same place and got the same grinder (different color tho) and got another dry piece. Its nothing like my old one tho. Its really a small sherlock but im just using it as a dry bowl.

20. Yea mane i been thinking that too. Mane that would be wild if thats the case. Gotta be super careful Haha. Niggas plotting.