Guys: Would you let a guy-friend give you a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cannabil, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I would have to be full of drugs...he doesn't have to swallow if he paid for the drugs.

:laughing:

2. how would a girl know how good a blowjob is? that'd be like me telling you how well a girl eats pussy...I don't have a pussy, so I wouldn't know :rolleyes:

3. I was just relaying what she told me, I also said in my post that I do not know if it is true or not. It's not like I claimed fact on it.

4. Never.

:bolt:

5. probably not. thats pretty fucking weird:eek:

6. First off, I'm a lesbian. If I put this in to context for myself, i'm not sure what my answer would be if a guy wanted to go down on me. I've done it before, of course, so if i was REALLY fucked up, i would probably let him because hey, "a blowjob is a blowjob," right? just close your eyes! lol

+rep! :hello:

7. false.

8. okay, what if you THOUGHT you were getting a BJ from a girl and you were really in to it, came and all, and then you found out that the girl use to be a guy?

muhahahah...:p

9. nope... i dont roll that way

10. FUCK NO MAN! -rep coming your way for thinking like that!

11. gonna have to go with the group and say no it would just be strange

12. awww thanks! i'm glad you're THAT insecure :rolleyes:

13. why are there so many threads about dudes blowin' dudes?

14. i am straight, so my answer would have to be no thanks.

15. this has me sayin

[​IMG]

16. its not gay if you dont make eye contact...
    hahaha jk...
    wtf?!! why would you even ask that?

17. "can i suck your dick?"
    "nah dog im good, howabout you smoke this blunt instead of my pole"

18. Call me closeminded but I wouldn't knowingly smoke a blunt with somone who sucks cocks...unless it's a chick. Even then if she's a slut I'll light the mouth part of the pipe or put my mouth on my finger while hittting the joint/blunt.

Gottsta be careful out there ;)