Guys: Would you let a guy-friend give you a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cannabil, Jun 10, 2009.

1. omg, the reactions to this question are hysterical!!

I feel like I'm in middle school and the teacher just pulled out the banana and condom. The boys tried to act all grossed out and tough, but deep down they were fascinated and turned on.

2. Adam and Eve.... Not Adam and Steve!!!

3. Blowjob is a blowjob.
    Who better to get them from,
    than a guy who knows his way around a dick?

Just saying. :| But, of course, I would say "Nahh man. Are you fucking kidding me?"

4. #64 Budwisesir, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    Sure, why not

Really, I'd say that

Then be like..

Yea man... sike. xD

5. How about no.

6. A holes a hole. But I dunno if I'd be able to get past the idea of a guy bobbing on my junk lol.

So in the end, probably not lol.

7. It sounds like you're the only one that's offended in this thread.

All he did was state that a guy who is willing to allow another guy to service him is, at the very least, bi-sexual.

Is that how you prey on all the straight guys?

8. :eek:

Lost for words on this one...

9. im a chick but SERIOUSLY a blow job is a blow job.

you're not gay just because a friend is sucking it. dont get so worked up!

i have guy friends who are willing to do this. i mean hey, you're getting off whether its a chick's mouth or a dude's mouth, right?

10. but where are the boobies?

11. sooo what you're saying is, if the guy has man-boobs then it'd be ok? :rolleyes:

12. if those man boobs looked like this
    [​IMG]
    i think anyone would be ok with it :ey:

13. Nahhh.

Ladies only, please.

14. #74 InnerPeace, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009

Man boobs are imposters.:)

Lets put it this way. I'll fuck my sister before letting a guy give me head. ;)

15. Sister would be a a little too close, maybe cousin, hahaha

16. ........
    hahahha
    mmmm, sexay

it's so awful but i can't stop staring at his nipples. ewwww. hahah.

17. what the fuck..

18. i often wonder what things would be like if life weren't so rigidly defined by words like gay and straight. in my opinion, the sexual morality that exists creates unnecessary barriers that cause confusion and are ultimately unhealthy. just think of all the closet homosexuals who will never be fulfilled because they are scared of society's judgement. i'm glad that things are starting to open up on a larger scale. valid question, OP.

if a good friend of mine offered to give me head i would at least have to ask him why and listen to his explanation. hell, he might be onto something i'm not privy to lol. there would definitely have to be a level of attraction, the likes of which i've not experienced with a male friend.

sexual morality aside, the situation is basically as simple as whether or not it feels good to have your weiner touched:p

19. a girl I know once told me that men give the best blowjobs because apparently we can hold our breath longer and can open our throats more than our female counter part.
    If this is true or not I have no idea.

That said my answer is still thanks, but no thanks. I'm just not intrested in males for sexual activities.