Guys: Would you let a guy-friend give you a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cannabil, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I'd look at him as if I was interested. Then say no lol.

2. They be expecting dat brojob

3. If you close your eyes it's all the same.

4. Until you feel his stubble slightly brush against your leg.

pfft use your imagination, you're dating a woman who went through some weird surgery and had to get testosterone treatments and grew a little bit of facial hair that now she vigorously shaves off, which in actuality makes the problem worse, so she has to shave like 6 times a day but since you've taken her our she's missed one of her shaving appointments and now that she's slobbing on you that stubble is popping up a bit.

Boom, never know the difference.

6. Is the guy-friend white or black?

7. Probably Asian

8. What the fuck? No.

This. Trolol

10. Sounds like op already let it happen and he's looking for support :ph34r:

Sent from my Droid using Grasscity Forum mobile app

[​IMG]

12. only if the friend swallows ill allow it

13. #674 BudButler, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    yes but id rather give personally

Bi

14. Sure would...
    Right before setting my own tool on fire and shooving it up my Arse!!

[​IMG]

15. Totally not gay all.

16. wow, this is a weird thread, and its gotten a lot more vitriolic than I would have expected from supposedly laid back stoners.

first off: the thread is asking whether you'd let a male friend give you a blowjob, not- if you let a guy blow you, what would be the overarching implications on your sexuality. 

I'm not going to argue over what makes you gay or bi or straight or whatever, I'm not going to speculate on whether a hole is just a hole, or if it only counts if your balls touch or any bullshit like that- because thats all just the mask of a far more sinister, underlying question: is being gay/bi/whatever somehow inherently wrong?

think about it, if there's nothing wrong with any given sexual orientation, does it really matter which one you are? should it really shatter your world that a guy touched you and suddenly you don't know if you're straight anymore? NO. it doesn't, it shouldn't, and everyone should grow the fuck up and calm the fuck down. 

seriously, the way people are throwing around names and making mountains out of molehills is the only disgusting thing in this thread. 

On the other hand, I don't think it necessarily makes someone a bad person or homophobic if they happen to find certain sex acts unpleasant. If a girl wanted to piss on me, I'd be disgusted. But if a guy is disgusted by the thought of another dude blowing him, how is that any different? Its just a matter of personal sexual tastes. It only becomes a problem if people take it farther than that and say being gay/bi/whatever doing X or Y sex act with whichever gender is somehow overall morally wrong, and not just that They as individuals find it unpleasant. 

As for the OP's original question: Personally, no. I'd decline politely. I'd feel both flattered and slightly weirded out. Even were I to accept, I don't think it would work. I'm not into guys, and I wouldn't be able to get off. The tactile sensations may very well be the same, and for all I know he could be an incredibly skilled BJ artist, but even if I were to close my eyes, the knowledge that it was a guy would just turn me off. Its as much psychological as it is physical, at least for me.

There's probably plenty of people who could get off. whatever floats your boat, go forth and be merry. Just isn't my cup of tea. 

17. The comments on this thread have been, for the most part, incredibly depressing. It was my belief that the shared interest that brought us all to this forum required that we were open-minded and non-judgemental, but the maturity level that's been displayed by some of the more virulently worded posts is disappointing.

I am a gay man, and, as such, would have no problem with the scenario described in the original post of this thread. However, the spectrum of human sexuality is one of the most complicated things about us as a species, and I realize that while some people would not be interested in this at all, it is absolutely not absurd to suggest that someone could be open enough to letting a situation as described in the OP occur.

For example: About two years ago, a very close straight male friend of mine and I went out drinking. We got pretty drunk and came back to my apartment to watch some TV and sober up before meeting other friends later (it was early evening at the time). I pulled out the bowl and asked if he wanted any. He had only smoked once before, with me a few months earlier; he accepted and we got sufficiently cross-faded. As we were sitting watching something on my laptop, which required us to sit directly next to each other, we (silently) noticed heightened sexual energy between us. I had never been attracted to him, nor am I now, and vice-versa, but add in enough things to impair your judgement and anything can happen. We slowly started hooking up and I eventually gave him a blowjob. He felt really embarrassed after and I told him that I think there was a latent curiosity there that exists in many people and that while his ability to think clearly was definitely compromised by being high for just the second time ever, if that curiosity was there and he was with someone he trusted and felt comfortable around, it was the best case scenario for satisfying an itch he may not have even known he had. We agreed that it wasn't going to affect our friendship and that we would act as though it didn't happen, and things have been fine ever since.

Funnily enough, I thought that experience would turn him off pot forever out of fear that he might let something like that happen again, but he's smoking pretty regularly now and using that energy on his girlfriend.

18. If people didn't find out about it and societies standards weren't so fucked up. Yeah I most likely would accept it if I was fucked up on the white girl. Only thing that I currently have tried that makes me not give a single fuck if I do enough and shit it would be better than some of the whales I plowed that were not attractive in the slightlest but I did just to bust a nut (yeah im a jackass I know, girls use guys too sometimes there just more clever about it). Sober no chance because I can think of about 100 reasons why its a bad idea haha. Btw I'm completely straight and have no desire to be with another man.

Anyways its 9 am and i'm fucked up and got work at 7 pm tonight so I'm gonna attempt to go to bed. Good night to you late night tokers and good morning to the older crowd and the responsible people getitng up and going to work because I am too fucked up to go to work later.