Guys: Would you let a guy-friend give you a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cannabil, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Easy there cowboy!

2. I'm straight....

If he paid me I would lol would have to be decent pay tho, one guy I knew wanted to give me a bj so bad and said i was the hottest guy and what not, he ended up getting a banana and deep throats the fuck outta that thing, made me think where are the women who can do that lol

But no I wouldn't unless it was for a sum of cash

3. You gay op!

I'd rather stick my dick in a volcano.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. What about having your dick sucked by your friend while you jerk off your dad and have 4 dildos in your but?. Is that gay?????

5. i'm joking this thread is hilarious

6. A well kept, more feminine male friend?
    Sure thing.
    thing is, i don't have one of those, hahahaha

Notice, these two words, sexual 'preference'.
    Sexuality is like the void of our ignorance, influences and our perception of those stimuli lead to preferences.
    So yeah, bisexual?

7. LOL   So many macho hyper-hetero FUCK NO!  responses.   All it takes is a bottle of tequila and most of these responses will change as the alcohol content goes up.  

8. All I gotta say is life is a trip and ya never know where it will take you. At this moment I wouldnt accept one but I reserve judgement until Ive seen it all

9. Holy shit

Sent from my Liquid MT using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Gonna have to disagree with that one...

11. ummm not really though.

I agree that all you dudes saying FUCK NO I'LL KILL HIM are probably a little gay yourselves.

I'm completely straight. I won't let a dude touch my dick under any circumstances. But i'll smoke with a gay dude. I've been to gay dudes parties. I have gay acquaintances. Not really friends since they were my exes friends but i would still chill with them for a night. If you are comfortable with your own sexuality you have no reason to feel weird around gay guys. I'm not gonna lie i don't really like the flaming gays, but thats just my personal opinion, and i don't hate them either.

12. I think it would be too awkward before during and after

13. #654 mr man fan, Jul 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2013
    Odd (and pointless) question...no...lol

14. Hell yea I would, wouldn't be the first time :devious:

15. Whats with the intolerance of this forum?

16. uuummm.... this isnt about being commfortable around gay people, its about letting a guy suck your dick...

FUCK NO!

17. naw dude haha, im not gay but if you are then by all means

18. What's the point of this thread? You expect guys to let their guy friends suck their dick?