Guys: Would you let a guy-friend give you a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cannabil, Jun 10, 2009.

1. I'm straight and nope.

I kind of find it funny how people are saying stuff like "What the fuck! No, ew that's so gross!!". It's like people are saying "I'm not gay, I'm straight, please believe me! Do not mistaken me for being gay whatever you do!"

I don't know, I see it as humorous :D

2. Why would you even consider it when there are women?

3. I love how people are reacting to this. Look, if you take the blow job then what if he goes and talks about it and you are worried about looking "straight." Some people are in to "testing" the waters, but its not something I would do.

Do what you want, just keep it on the low. I assume if you ask this question, you are a little confused sexually. It happens to a lot of people, theres an age where you ask yourself "Would I take a blowjob from a guy?" The answer for me is no, but try not to think too much about it. Its your choice and what you decide will not mean a whole lot to anyone else but you.

Thats the best birds and bees I can do over the internet haha :smoking:

4. Not my thing sorry!

5. I'd have to politely decline that offer, he is my friend after all so I'm not going to disown him for fear that I will be forever deemed gay because I have a friend who wanted to blow me.

6. OP ill give you a hint, if a guy says yes to letting a "guy-friend" give him a BJ he is obviously bi or gay.

7. Yes, if I were gay and my friends were also gay.

Why would a straight man suck another straight man's dick?

That just doesn't happen.

8. "Are all the guards in Guantanamo Bay gay?"
    "Fuck no! Th
    ere ain't nothing gay about getting your dick sucked! You're the ones that're gay for sucking my dick!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNbHFL7SkCE]YouTube - Harold and Kumar 2 - Big Bob Clip[/ame]

Sorry, this clip has come in handy many times on this forum :p

9. what kind of fucking question is this?
    what the hell man?

10. I love the way he said "you're the ones that gay for suckin my dick"

11. ...wtf @ this whole thread

fuck no. never. not even if he was the last one on earth.
    i dont even think i could politely decline the offer, id have to cuss him out and tell him to gtfo (if he knew i was straight).

12. +rep to you for not being a homophobe, the rest of you.... *poke* there now you're all infected with gayness, muahahahahahahahahahaha

13. Insecure much? :p

14. its ok FatedToPretend if you like men sucking on your dick then thats your thing. Tell me if you find any christmass presents while your hiding back there.

Attached Files:

15. hes talking about a movie.

16. no. im not insecure at all. if a dude knew i was straight, and still tried to suck my dick anyway, thats an outright act of disrespect and i dont appreciate that. to me its the equivalent of sexual harrassment.

17. this post deserves man points

18. Im just waiting for someone to pop in and be all..

''I suck my friends dicks all the time! Aint nothing gay about it. Fuck you faggots.''

19. My response to mostly all of you:
    Why let a guy give you a blowjob? I don't know I get horny as fuck sometimes when I'm stoned. I've had girls who suck at giving head, so maybe this guy sucks a mean dick? If he gives a better bj than anyone else, then there's a reason I guess. I don't know if I could. I mean if I knew that he sucked dick real good and I would just lay back with my eyes closed the whole time, it maybe wouldn't be so bad.