Guys: what's in your personal care arsenal?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by J-DILLA, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Our water boards don't put fluoride in the water like they do in the US,
    true enuff,we can water our weed plants with our water too :p innit

2. Dove For Men Body Wash
    Cetaphil Daily Facial Wash
    St Ives Apricot Scrub
    I Shave With A Straight/Double Edge Razor
    Use Taylor Of Old Bond Street Avocado Cream
    Aqua Velva As A Aftershave Disinfectant
    Nivea As A Post Shave Balm
    Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
    Aveeno Body Lotion With SPF-15
    Aveeno Facial Cream With SPF-15
    Gillete Gel Deodorant
    American Crew Shampoo/Conditioner
    Polo Blue, Chanel Egoiste Platinum, Lacoste Red As Cologne

3. #23 MisterNatural, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    God damn, how long does it take you guys to get ready in the morning??

This is me:

Up at 5:00am
    Take out the trash
    Have a cup of coffee out on the porch, check the weather report
    Shave
    Brush my teeth
    Shower
    Get dressed
    Feed and water the parrots
    Make a travel cup of coffee for the road
    Out the door at 5:45, clean, fresh, and smelling good

My arsenal:
    Toothpaste, soap, shampoo, Speed Stick, a little splash of Skin Bracer if I feel the need.

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I like that nivea aftershave, shit works good. I use right guard deoderant or gilette, depending. Used to use old spice, but just never worked well for me. I don't really spend too much time on myself. Shave my face, shower, put on my deoderant some cologne and i'm good to go. I do trim my pubes though. shaving would look retarded cause i'd have to shave all my body hair off. Can't have just a bald spot....and i'm sure as shit not shaving any of my body hair off. Never had any complainers. If a woman don't like it, she can move on....

5. I also rock the polo blue. This shit works wonders...but can't go heavy on it. 1 hit on the wrist is plenty.

But yea daily routine: head and shoulders for hair, clearasil for face, dove body wash for soap. Arm & Hammer deodorant. And then just your basic shaving shit. Aquafresh and listerine for the teef.

Other than that the occasional pomade for hair and chap stick when it's dry out. I can't imagine actually using more than this, as 20-30 minutes to get ready seems mighty long as it is.

6. haha. I didn't know guys used body lotion...

but anyways I used schick quattro razors. neutrogena body wash cus I sometimes still get pimples on my back and I got red marks on my back which sucks.

I just use toothpaste. I don't see the point of mouthwash.

I don't use any aftershave. and I wash my face with benzoyl peroxide wash to help prevent zits.

I use face moisturiser cus my face gets dry from my facewash and it'll start flaking if I don't use moisturiser.

I have cologn but i don't use it cus I don't really like them anymore and prefer to just smell clean. I shower everyday and I don't really sweat so I don't use deoderant either.

oh. but I really like nivea products. I have super sensitive skin and get red marks when shaving and the nivea shave cream is the best i've used but kind of pricey when it's not on sale.

7. [QUOTE= Use Taylor Of Old Bond Street Avocado Cream
    ......................a man of wealth and taste