GUYS. What does a Blowjob feel like?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Swisher3, Jan 13, 2013.

1. It can be pretty good if the woman has a few decades of experience and doesn't gag. But it never feels as good as a cunt.

What is different about it, and does make it very erotic, is that it's so "dirty." As a young boy we would talk about putting our dicks in a girl's mouth, more joking than anything else. Then we grew up and realized that people actually do it. And they actually shoot their load into the bitch's mouth.

Thus the sensation of it being "dirty," or "naughty," heightening the eroticism.

2. Naw, the clit is more like just the head of the penis, and the vaginal tissue around the clit is the equivalent to the shaft of the penis.

3. None of our parts are really equivalent.

There are more sensory nerve endings in the clitoris (which is larger than the external portion you can see) than there are in any other body part or orgasm of either men or women.

The clitoris contains around 8000 nerve endings, most of which are erotogenic.

The glans and shaft of the penis contain approximately 3500 erotogenic nerve endings.

What this means is that we have more pleasurable nerve endings in such a smaller area than you men do in any other part of your body, so... ours feels much different. :]

This is a really weird thread, btw. It started off sounding like a real question, then to me it turned into like 'amg you dont get actual emotions when you do it fuck guys grr' kinda thing and lost its appeal. Peace. o_o

4. Of course, I was just trying to be more accurate than his post. Getting your dick in a girl's mouth is nothing near having a clit the size of a dick in a girl's mouth.

5. Like a bag of sand

6. Feels good man..

7. It feels like someone is sucking on your big toe

8. Sex related threads seem to go far on GC

9. Haven't had that great of a blow job yet lol to me it's not as good as pussy though.

10. what's even better than getting a bj is getting a bj from a woman who likes giving them, like my girlfriend.

ain't nothing better than telling her to get on her knees, oh man i love my chick

11. Well for me emotionally its something that shows me that my girl loves me enough to give me that intense pleasure without recieving any in return, like she is going out on a limb to show me how much she loves me. E.g. I'm watching star wars while baked and she will come in like, I love you and start sucking me off and thats like thanks I appreciate your kindness.

Just read that and it sounds gay as fuck, oh well.

12. Haha I know what you mean man. A girl giving me a bkowjob is like the sexiest thing ever, just because of the level of submission she is showing me. I mean its not like the girl is getting tons of pleasure out of having my dick in her mouth, yet its still there...thats fucking sexy

13. What does a dick in your pussy feel like?

14. Yeah exactly +rep

15. If you're asking that in the sense of trying to compare a blow job to actual sex, I have no idea.

**Thread Turning Point**
    I like girls. I'm dating a girl. Therefore I will NEVER have to know what it feels like to give or receive a blow job. That's what sparks my curiosity.

16. Lesbian sex tape or it didn't happen.

17. Soooooo saw that coming.

18. i mean i don't have a clit, but from what i've read the clit is, in sensation, practically the same to the head of the penis. so, you being a lesbian, having your clit licked and sucked is more or less the same :)

19. Smoke a joint while doing it, would be soo hot.