guys w crossed legs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by grass man420, Mar 30, 2012.

1. what is your opinion of guys who cross their legs when sitting? i'm sure u know what i mean

do you not care either way? do you think it looks gay and would never do it yourself? do you do it?

i personally find it comfortable sometimes, so i do it when its more comfortable to do it than to not do it.:hello:

2. Weird question, but I get what you're saying. My wonderful Grandfather (God rest his soul) use to sit with his legs fully crossed. It's not my style and find it very uncomfortable but I do the calf-half-rested-on-your-knee pose with your leg sticking straight out to the side. That's more of my style, but I also sit all slouched with my legs just spread out when I don't feel like movin a damn inch.

3. Its freakin gay as hell, what kinda man does this???? Mustn't have balls

4. #4 Overdose530, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    [quote name='"djsp1k3sm0k3r"']Its freakin gay as hell, what kinda man does this???? Mustn't have balls[/quote]

Wow... Lol.
    I just noticed me and my father are both sittin' with our legs crossed.
    Nohomo but i can assure you we have balls. Hahaha!
    It also depends what youre doin and what youre wearing.
    We're chillin sooo. Yeeeah.

5. Never really bugged me, I just tried it and it was uncomfortable as hell. Looks feminine when some people do it. I wouldn't write anyone off as gay, though.

6. I do it all the time, I think it's comfortable and don't give a damn if someone else thinks it's gay.

7. you know how some girls can touch elbows? some guys can fully cross their legs.

just means you got small balls.

no big. literally.

8. this is what i meant. like 1 leg on the ground then the other leg resting on it. sry fr the confusion lol

9. #10 grass man420, Mar 30, 2012

Attached Files:

10. I like to spread my legs and let the boy's swing

11. Yeah i cross em, my dad does too.

Remember doing it one day back in elementary school and this kid asked me if i was gay. The fuck lol.

I also love how people say you have small/no balls if ya do.

12. yeah when i do cross my legs its like this. the way obama and mcain have theirs crossed up there looks uncomfortable as f

13. #14 PassTheGrass, Mar 30, 2012
    Yea I do the open legs, with the ankle resting on the quad. The close leg does look sophisticated sometimes, or it can look super gay. Only time it looks sophisticated is when someone in a dark colored suit is doing it. And you have to be leaning back in an intellectual way.

Like so:
    [​IMG]

Like No. Look how gay he looks.
    [​IMG]

Otherwise it looks gay. I can't even sit close legged it's too uncomfortable. But I sit open legged all the time. Close legged can also make you look childish, close-minded, and naive. :cool:

14. I was I'm class the other day and of course I was blazed and this chick up to the front of me was sittin cross applesauce style in the desk and I remember I looked over and I was like holy shit where did her legs go. I stared at her for like 5 minutes tryna figure why there were no feet under the desk.

15. [quote name='"PassTheGrass"']Yea I do the open legs, with the ankle resting on the quad. The close leg does look sophisticated sometimes, or it can look super gay. Only time it looks sophisticated is when someone in a dark colored suit is doing it. And you have to be leaning back in an intellectual way.

Like so:

Like No. Look how gay he looks.

Otherwise it looks gay. I can't even sit close legged it's too uncomfortable. But I sit open legged all the time. Close legged can also make you look childish, close-minded, and naive. :cool:[/quote]

I love your opinion on this. Look "gay, close minded, childish, and naive" just by sitting with your legs closed?

Lol.

16. It's just a way of positioning your appendages for maximum relaxability.

17. i cross my legs when wearing a dress or skirt..

but not in pants.. it makes my balls hurt.

18. I'm just sayin man, it's all body language. You don't pick up on shit like that?

19. [quote name='"PassTheGrass"']

I'm just sayin man, it's all body language. You don't pick up on shit like that?[/quote]

I notice it. I just notice someone crossing their legs to be comfortable to them.

But thats me. In doing it right now. :p