guys shoot each other, in toys r' us, black friday

Discussion in 'General' started by No-Arms-Duck, Nov 29, 2008.

1. damn . . .

both of them r stupid

2. damn.
    people is crazy, what happened to fighting?

3. Now THIS is inexcusable.

4. So far thats 3 people dead now for Black Friday. One got stampeded and the other two shot each other. oh yeah its 4 if you count the unborn baby in that same stampede.

5. Sadly bank, it doesn't happen anymore. People just don't fight nowadays seeing how easy it is to get some heat, they would rather blast motherfuckers then fight. I don't understand it, but its why I avoid confrontation nowadays, everybody's strapped.

6. Idiots... Black Friday is deadly!

7. that's what I don't understand why waste a tool if he don't owe you major cake?
    Rather fight then bust the tool.

Busting should be a last resort(not even worth it), fight first

8. i highly doubt it was over a shopping dispute

9. Well I hear it on the news all the time, people get shot over the dumbest shit (Stepping on someones shoes, saying some dumb shit to somebody, arguments over dumb shit) People just don't give a fuck anymore,they just shoot people. All my buddies carry around blades, a few of em got heat. I don't carry anything, I got my fists. But As I said I just don't get into confrontations anymore, if people say shit to me I just ignore em, unless they swing first, or say something to my girl, its just not worth getting shot/stabbed over.

10. At least they both died. Tards.

11. when i first read it i did laugh

but it is sad

12. Do you remember when the fucking Tickle Me Elmo came out?

You'd better believe there were people ready to die for that thing... there were some pretty serious fights. This happened with Harry Potter, too, and the XBOX 360. It's all the same.

13. "he asked police whether the incident was a dispute over a toy or whether it was gang-related"

If I had a nickle for evey time I've heard that, I'd have one nickle

14. what he said.

We need to start more pointless arguments over material possessions. PLEASE. </sarcasm>

15. ahahaha

16. i bet it was rival gangsters who wanted avery public, seamingly safe area to settle a dispute by talking it out. but they both planned secretly to kill the other. they met and shot each other dead

17. Could be, but I think the fight originally started between their two female "companions." An like

everyone said this was totally unnecessary. Especially in front of little kids come on now.