Guys, Serious dillemma here!

Discussion in 'General' started by StonedOutBeavis, Jan 2, 2012.

1. So I know these two girls, lets call them 1 and 2.

1, I've known her for about 2 years now and I dated her for a year and 9 months. We broke up mutually and now we still talk and are friends with benefits you could say. We talk a lot and she really wants to get back together and I was very upfront with her and told her I was not ready to be with anyone and she professes her love to me now every day to try to get me to be with her again.

Now, for 2's story. I've known this girl for about 7 years now and she's 2 years younger then me. We love each other but its been more as brother and sister. Well I went and saw a movie with her a few days ago and I put my arm around her and she came in closer to me. One of her friends said she should kiss me and that she thought me and her would make a cute couple. We both want a lot of the same things in life and we understand each other. I do plan to kiss her and see what happens but I need advice.

Neither of them smoke and are completely against it which really sucks but I have hidden it from 1 for the 2 years and she hasnt noticed so I know I could do it, I even got 1 in to Kottonmouth Kings :D

I really hope this doesnt get deleted cuz I really need any advice I can get here. Thanks everyone and happy smoking :smoke:

2. pick whichevers more attractive, derp

3. Find a girl who's down with smoking.

4. Quit being a pussy and pick one bro ur FUCKING with people hearts here. Tell 1 u got another girl and u don't want her. Thats what it seems like u want to hear.. seems like u holding on to 1 cus what if 2 doesn't want u. Which I think is fuked up. 1 seemed to really love u and care for you and probably a good person which ur playing which up to you just pick how u feel if 2 was.doin shit behind ur back on some bullshit girl fourms.

5. Or a badass girl like mine who accepts who u really are:D

6. They both know exactly how I feel and about each other, im not messing with eithers hearts, or atleast im not trying to. Im a nice guy. Just in a situation I dont know how to handle. Sorry if it seems like Im being an ass Im not trying to be just replying to you so you know what I mean I guess. Idk I have an auditory problem where I say something and it comes out completely fucked up to everyone else but in my head it made complete sense at the time and later on I feel like an asshat for saying it lol

7. none of us know any better than you. grow a spine, because you're the most informed here.

8. Just smoke a blunt and fuck that cunt simple as that unless your a homosexual of course that OP is GAY!!:cool:

9. LOL farthest thing from it my friend. :hello:

10. It's cool bro just the topic made me.come off as a dick lol but forreal I say u need to smoke a blunt and think who u want and stay with it u know u might choose the right girl u might choose the wrong but its life u know?just imagaine who u can live without?

11. Adam thats a really good point, cant smoke blunts the tobacco makes me throw up D: so instead im gonna smoke my bong and see who comes to mind as a soul mate first lol

12. Lmao mee too smoke blunts soo much one day I started gettin headaches so hit that fuking bong!! It's what my gf told me and its true I can't imagaine my life without that bitch:D ull get it bro and everything will work out.

13. OP, you have a problem. What is your problem? You have the wrong mindset. You're thinking who, when you should be thinking how. Here's what you do OP. You keep fucking number 1 over and over but tell her you're not ready for a commitment. While this is going on you make your move on number 2, kiss her or whatever. If that turns out well, fuck number 1 one last time and tell number 1 that you can't do it anymore and go with number 2. If number 2 friendzones you (which I doubt), you say ok, and keep fucking number 1 (don't give up on number 2). It's not cheating because you're not going out with either. YOUR MAIN AIM IS NUMBER 2, BUT WHILE YOU ATTEMPT TO GET HER, YOU FUCK NUMBER 1. If number 2 works out, dump number 1 immediately, you do not want to be caught in some fucked up love triangle. That is all. thank youu for reading

14. They both sound nice... But from the way you described the situation it sounds like you're more partial towards girl number 2. I guess go with that if that's what feels right. But the friends with benefits thing with girl 1 probably did lead her on =\