Guys r my plants ready

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mansir16, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Guys my plants will be completing 10 weeks on Monday . Should i be getti g ready for harvest ?
    Thanx u all for Ur help

Attached Files:

2. looks about ready to me, how do the trichs look?

3. It is hard to tell trichs color on my phone but they look ready, or pretty close.

4. This is my first grow . I think I'll harvest in a few days . The trichomes r dark coloured

5. If they are dark then harvest you are probably past the optimal spot to harvest.

You want to harvest when the trichomes are cloudy and just slightly start to amber.

6. Bro r u sure as i have zero experience , like i said this is my first grow !

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E48OEk3rE8]When To Harvest Marijuana - Peak THC Production Trichrome Analysis How To Easy Weed HD - YouTube[/ame]

8. look ready boss

9. looks bomb bro, harvest it

10. Still has white pistils I'd leave it a bit longer

11. [quote name='"mansir16"']

Bro r u sure as i have zero experience , like i said this is my first grow ![/quote]

Yea, he is correct. Exact time is a matter of taste, but you can pull anytime after they shift to cloudy. As they turn amber, thc is degrading and cbds are rising. All amber means they are done. Some strains will still have white hairs until well after peak time. You've lost the balance of your hairs which is a good sign they are finishing.

12. So mean i need to harvest now ???

13. [quote name='"mansir16"']

So mean i need to harvest now ???[/quote]

If your trichs are all amber, I would. At that point, they aren't getting any better and your past the point where you will gain any significant yield by holding out.

So I guess what I'm saying is:

CONGRATULATIONS!

14. Thanx bro ! Party time

15. [quote name='"mansir16"']

Thanx bro ! Party time[/quote]

Yea, until about 30 minutes in to trimming LOL. Harvesting is a love hate thing for me. Its like being a kid at Christmas who finally gets to open their presents. Then you find out you gotta do hours of tedious work and wait a week to play with them!

16. Yup totally agreed !
    Bro any suggestions which strains to try for my next plantation ?

17. [quote name='"mansir16"']

Yup totally agreed !
    Bro any suggestions which strains to try for my next plantation ?[/quote]

Looking for autos or photos? Is this the big bang auto I saw mentioned in one of your earlier threads?

18. Yeah one one of them is a bigbang auto bu ghsc

19. Bro i m nt happy with the bud size tho its got tons of crystals on em but the size is not that impressive !

20. [quote name='"mansir16"']

Bro i m nt happy with the bud size tho its got tons of crystals on em but the size is not that impressive ![/quote]

Your quoting yourself, did someone smoke some early bud? Just kidding.

Oddly enough, your about the third or fourth person in the past day or two I have read that mentioned the strain wasn't a big yielder. The more I read about greenhouse, the less appealing they look as a breeder.