GUYS OPINIONS PLEASE! on embarrassing sexuel things.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leftisinger, Apr 24, 2012.

1. So, I'm just curious, but hypothetically speaking, what if during anal, shit ended up on your dick? (Eww) or during doggy style she queefed. Or periode sex? Or she puked on your dick during oral? These are all very possible things and I was just wondering what your reactions would be if this happened to you. Also, feel free to share any other weird moments and your reactions. Lol. Please and thank you.

2. Honestly, sex is already dirty and messy, and if you're drunk it can be that much more. Being mature about it is always best, just laugh it off and take a shower. Hell take a shower together, that's pretty fun too.

3. most of these things have happened to me first hand...I love sex, everything about it, so not really a huge issue. Let me break it down....

Shit has ended up on my dick a few times from anal. I prefer anal with a condom, not because it feels better, but because it's safer. With that said, I've started having anal with my gf on the reg and there was one time when I saw some poop stains on my dick. I could have either freaked out like it was acid on my dick, or played it cool. Obviously, I played it cool, since she is my gf, and I do want anal sex again. No need to make her feel embarrassed.

Next, the vag fart...or queef. This has happened countless times, I don't even notice it anymore. Maybe when I was 16 I might have laughed a bit, not a big deal though.

Period sex, I've done it, I'm not proud of it, and I will probably do it again. If it's real bad or just started, I'll ask for a bj...or use a condom if she really wants me to fuck her, but again nothing I wont try.

Puke on dick, funny story here. Won't be sharing it..but basically I was with this girl, she was drunk, she decided to blow me, went to deep..and, lets just say my taint and balls got a bit wet, kinda burned because of the alcohol. Never came, and never spoke or saw her again.

At the end of the day there is only one rule in my bedroom...."fuck all rules"

Attached Files:

4. Ive had all those things happen, except the puking upon blowjob.. period blood tastes okay, i sip it like hawain punch through a straw. Sex is NASTY i love it

5. I think you're awesome xD

6. If something happened that freaked me out I'd just go with it and play it cool. Don't want upset my partner because I don't feel it would be fair.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Be mature about it and wipe the shit off your dick with her bed sheets.:devious:

• Like Like x 1
  8. there is a first time for everything, just remember if you want there can always be a second.

9. Ya just have to push your way in and eat that thing like a man and if you see a piece of corn eat that too. And dont forget to say thank you

• Like Like x 1
  10. Some women love to suck the sweat and slime off your cock after backdoor sex

11. Ugh... growerbabe thats just nasty.

Exactly what I would expect from a 17 year old guy .:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yes but I wrote it and not you

13. U sure did.

14. The Lord will show you the way

15. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxF5sgDfhbE"]Blind Date- "Woah..."[/ame]

Felt like Stewie when I read this thread.

16. shit happens man.

17. I'm actually really shocked everyone is being so cool about it.. eh, I guess it's cause youre all stoners :p Stoners are a lot more chill about stuff like this.. :)

18. Nothing like some sloppy sex with growerBabe

• Like Like x 1

19. This happened before to me but I just ignored it and went on kissing her neck and etc. Not like she did it on purpose lol no point in making her feel embarrassed eh?