Guys need to step up!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by inkielee, May 3, 2011.

1. How bout you get back in the kitchen?

2. Im a man. men are hairy, boys are bald. if you want to be with a boy instead of a man by all means go for it.

you sound high maintenance

3. How about yo go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich. Also if ANYONE doesn't do above, they are failing in hygiene.

4. That's a negative. Just bc I like my man to clean himself up doesn't mean I'm high maintenance. Most guys just roll out of bed and find whatever is on the floor that's clean and wear it without showering or brushing their teeth. It's just plain nasty. And as far as doing some man grooming goes....it's gross to have pubes in your mouth when you're blowing someone.

5. Fuck that noise.

6. I believe it's a combination of image, laziness and insecurity. I groom myself very well. :p I've noticed that the unkempt look is more commonly seen in America, and not as much in Europe. I come from the latter background, so I'm under no illusion about what women like in that regard.

But that's besides the point. I take care of myself for me, and nobody else, man or woman.

7. #27 treelover, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha! I just pictured what he'd look like and i couldnt stop laughing lol. He does trim which is appreciated because i sure you guys wouldn't like going down on someone and winding up with a hair in your mouth... Its kind of a mood killer when you try to discreetly remove it too lol doesn't make you feel too sexy hahaha and please don't do just the mustache until you're at least 35 otherwise it'll look funny and creepy lol. I personally like his beard but he keeps it on the short side and it's well maintained so it's clean lol he's a hairy guy I mean he's only 21 and he's just a beast lol . I love it though I think hairless guys look weird. I rightly call him "bear" and he loves it haha

8. first off I'd like to say I take care of my body I keep my facial hair in check and all the other hair in check I work out and stuff
    now iv said that woman if your dateing a guy and something about him you don't like hair or something he does maybe you could try and talk about it
    yea I know so simple right just grow some metaphorical balls and say something

9. #29 treelover, May 3, 2011
    They're called lady balls :)

10. my pubes are always shaved....once the stubble starts coming in it takes TWO MINS in the shower to clean it all up and keep them balls silky smooth....I just blast my ipod home and sing as I shave my junk. Personal time ya know:D? haha..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sn1RUjbL1g]YouTube - Dave Chappelle - Balls[/ame]

Skip to :26 and start laughing.

11. no guys dont need to step up, you women just picked the wrong ones lol

theres plenty of guys out there in shape, well groomed, etc. thats like me saying "women need to step up" and refering to an out of shape fat girl who doesn't take care of herself, sure they're out there and plenty of them have boyfriends, doesn't mean the generalization is logical

12. #32 treelover, May 3, 2011
    Please half the threads on here are generalizations about women, or posts of men saying "back in the kitchen" or "tits or gtfo" I think were entitled to a thread about some guys who are just dirty lol. Fortunately my boyfriend takes care of himself but some guys really do seem to just roll out of bed. I have three brothers and know for a fact that it happens lol.

13. Have you ever looked at a metrosexual?

Chicks with dicks.

14. #34 treelover, May 3, 2011
    Haha I'm not into metro guys. I like my guy rugged the way he is, but he does keep himself tidy which I like. But if he shaved his chest or something that'd be weird .

15. i posted in the "women are scavengers" thread saying the same thing about generalizations about women, but yea, instead of speaking out about generalizations lets all just add to it, that makes sense :rolleyes:

16. Andddddddd the generalizations keep on coming. Do you hang out with bums?

17. #37 treelover, May 3, 2011
    Well if you notice none of my posts said "all" they said "some" men so I wasn't generalizing :) and I was kind of joking, obviously I know that two wrongs don't make a right

18. I try to put a lot of care into my body, because I realize women spend a lot time and effort and I've noticed they appreciate the reciprocation. My face is cleanly shaven, always, unless I'm backpacking or it's finals week or something. Pubic hair is trimmed. I'm fortunate to not have too much body hair. I have zero back hair, but I do have some hair on my stomach. At first I was reluctant to shave my stomach hair, but a girl suggested it to me and now I do. I've gotten shit from other guys before, but it makes my abs look more defined and women seem to love it.