Guys - Is this intimidating? Strange? What's their deal?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by madison8, May 14, 2010.

1. the lack off understanding in this post made me lol

2. #22 jamesh, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    Yeah I noticed a few minutes afterward I posted that I misunderstood what the OP was saying.

I just got distracted listening to music to edit/delete the post.

3. They're just a bunch of jealous bastards....

4. You are chilling with the wrong dudes then.

5. dude I think paper means other things, like metaphysical things
    he doesn't want to come across as cross for fear of paper cuts
    you should try to do new things with paper, like fold it gently
    but I think paper wants you to rip it up sometimes just because

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN

6. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

7. Lol I was thinking the same thing. If I came over to a girls house and she had a sweet collection of glass I would be like "DAMNNNN I found my future wife".

These guys are probably just suprised that you got so much glass. My g/f only has one tiny ass piece that she uses from time to time and then I think she barely knows how to use it.

8. I wish I could meet a girl who had a nice collection of glass...OR roll some joints...but glass is dope... I can roll just not all that well so I smoke out of glass myself.

Some guys are just guys and think that if girls (in your case) have more glass than them, they aren't doin somethin right. It goes back to the days of elementary skool...boys are better than girls...blah blah blah.

9. mani aint gonna settle till i come across a stoner chick with a ncie glass collection, fuck rolling joints/blunts once ina while but glass 24/7

10. Ok sence the guys on here that have posted have beat around the bush. Il tell you why guys look at you odd and such. Its kinda like if 2 dudes hang out alot and your friend finds out you have a insanly large/small or odd shaped tool. Theres a period of quietness that follows that chicks just dont understand. Its just us guys taking the time to go wtf for real lol :hello:

Im reallllly really high so i hope that came out as well as it sounded in my head :smoking:

11. Well I think anyone would be surprised in a situation like that. I'm sure you seem as though you're an innocent, nice and hard working girl who they never really associated with weed on that level. It would be kind of weird to warn them ahead of time that you have a lot of pieces too, at least that's how I feel. I think you should ask them what they want to smoke, like a bong, bowl or bubbler and just pick a new one everytime. By the time they realize how many pieces you have, they'll know you smoke enough to not be surprised at all. Just my highdeas.

12. this. if your a serious stoner and the guys you bring home arent, i could see how that might scare them. but if they arent ok with it you probably shouldnt date them cause eventually its gonna cause conflict.

13. This thread is cracking me up...1/3 of the replies are like - "Thats awesome you have glass!" (thanksss!!) 1/3 is like "Those guys are PUSSIES!" and the other 1/3...I don't really understand? haha...but thanks for the advice guys...definitely need to find some different dudes to chill with. anybody in the pittsburgh area hit me up and you can see my collection i'm talking about :)

14. No, marry Me!

I prefer glass, by far. So I would say I'd rather know a girl who sucks at rolling but has lots of glass :D

15. Personally I'd rather know a chick that can roll a perfect blunt
    just cause their my thing and that requires a skill not a lot of people especially girls have
    but its not like glass is a turn off
    whatever floats your boat I would just be happy my chick smoked

16. They're jealous.

17. thats chill as fuck, i'd be down to smoke with a girl like u who has a ton of different glass pieces

18. Those're some weird-ass dudes I'd be all over that shit like a kid in a candy store

19. Most people are surprised when they see any glass collection that is more than a spoon, whether they smoke a lot of weed or not. Thus, I don't think it's a guy/girl thing it's just surprise in general.

20. any true stoner would be happy to know a stoner chick!