guys im f*cked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trevelyan, Mar 2, 2009.

1. after coming home from a long day of work. I was hoping to smoke my stash of weed i bought on Friday. I went looking for it and its f*cking gone. so i asked my sister if she'd seen my work gloves cause i stuffed the zip baggy all the way down the gloves and folded them.

anyways, she said she founded them from our dog who was playing with it and she (my sister) left the gloves on top of my dad's tv and the stash was wide fucking open.

I literally am shitting bricks right now cause either,

a. i'm about to get the biggest lecture of my f'in life.
    b. he didn't see it by (I really doubt this)
    c. he smoked some of it (i am pretty sure he's not a stoner)

what should i do :(

2. Go look for it. If he didn't see it then there is still time to get it back. If he did see it, then you are going to get a lecture either way and you might as well get it over with instead of worrying about it.

3. Shouldn't matter if he's a pothead, just tell him it's practically legal.

4. id run away from home

5. my parents are cool but dude crap like this will make them flip. I'm just gonna act like nothing happened unless he brings it up. I am almost 80% sure he saw the weed because it was just sitting on top of the tv stand in his room and all he did the whole day is watch tv.

6. thanks dude this one would surely help

7. id buy another sac if i were you...

i mean if you ARE going to get grounded might as well toke and play some video games

8. Could always man up and ask him where your work gloves are?

9. Just say you like to smoke a joint once in a while because it helps you relax and you have problems with your back after a hard day's work.

EDIT: If he found out ofcourse.. :p

10. how long has it been since u realized it was there?

11. ok i guess ill go into further detail. came how at 6pm from work. looked for my sac at around 9. between that 3 hour period my dad was really chill. so when it came time to smoke (my dad went out at around 9), i couldn't find it anywhere. So my sister said she found it and left it on his tv stand at around 12 in the afternoon. So there is no f'ing way he could of just not see it for 9 hours.

After I asked her where it was i just took the gloves and the sac and hid it in my room.

I am most definitely sure he's gonna bust me when I get home from school today.

12. Suggestion:
    leave forums. turn 18. move out for college/adult life. re-register.

13. Usually I hate that, trying to snake out kids, but it made me laugh. + rep

14. +1 sad to say.

15. Don't be a jerk. I'm sick of this "shutup and turn 18" BS thats constantly thrown around here. Being 18 or older doesn't mean the scenario is automatically thrown out the window. Moving out isn't always an option either. Parents usually will get upset regardless of age.

Anyway, OP are your parents Armenian by any chance? (I'm guessing from the -yan)

16. omg guys im fucked my daddy found my pots. if that is your idea of being fucked you havent been thru much my friend. be glad your poppy found it not the cops. whats the worst that can happen? you get grounded or a lecture? and heres an idea, hide your weed better if you dont want your pops to find it. not trying to be a douche but i find it hilarious the amount of busted by parents threads there are on this forum that is meant for adults.

17. ^^^true dat.

When i was a kid, there was no GC to go complain to when you got caught. If you are supported by your folks, and you live in their house, and you get caught doing anything they don't like, thats the breaks man.

there are a lot of "busted by parents" threads on here. But do u have to be 18+ to be registered?

18. There are so many ways to keep things unseen, people stashing/losing their marijuana in their parents house and getting caught is starting to look more and more pathetic to me. Where's the lesson to be learned? As some1 previously pointed out, we see a multitude of getting caught threads (police and parents but generally getting caught by the police is in the act or when driving which makes it more dangerous) so you'd think people would start to hypothesize where to hide their shit besides their parents' house. Try putting it somewhere safe that's public. That way if it's found it shouldn't be traced back to you. It's less secure for theft obviously but the fact that you don't have to keep any marijuana on your person except when you're smoking is a big plus.

19. #19 Trevelyan, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    so your trying to tell me i shouldn't share a little bit of my life with GC because you find my problems not worth mentioning? There are plenty of people on GC and outside of the forums running into obstacles like myself.

sorry that my story wasn't about me running into the cops and having them grill my ass like the "adults" you're referring to.

20. well you can talk to him about it and explain to him that its a plant that grows from the ground and it keeps you on a sane level. or you can say its only illegal because the damn goverment dont get paid for us blowin shit down every once in a while when shit gets out of hand and we just want to escape for a while.