Guys I need to pass a drug test tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by NosferatuSaturn, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Guys just like the title says I have a drug test tomorrow thato I need to pass. The test is for DHR and I haven't smoked in 3 weeks but I use to smoke everyday and I took an at home drug test 30 mins ago and failed it. Is there anything I can I do to make myself pass so I don't lose my son. I've alresdy tried the detox drinks aND sure jell and no one of it worked. I'm now on the look for clean pee from friends but so far it's a bust. I am in desperate need of help so anything and everything is highly appreciated.

2. Should of started sooner. I have custody of my kids because like you, their mom didn't get clean. Our tests were watched so subbing didn't work. She bought into all the stupid clean out bs and fruit pectin garbage. I laughed my ass off when I sold her car and found the bottles and certo packs. Hasn't seen her kids in 8 years. When it comes to kids don't mess around. You might not loose your kid. She failed and was given another oppurtunity, just couldn't see her kid until clean. She never got clean though.

Better pray man. Religious or not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You're fucked unless you can run to a nearby headshop or tobacco shop and ask for synthetic urine.