Guys i need some help

Discussion in 'General' started by motoxer, Jul 13, 2009.

1. #1 motoxer, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    i think i might have bronchitis, the kind that goes away after a while but its still kinda of worrying me. i smoked some weed last friday with my homemade bong, (yes the one with the socket and pen tube as a downstream, but i was PMing a guy on here who used to do the same thing and he is perfetly fine, along with a bunch of idiots on youtube who post vids of it) it was my second time with it. the first time it felt kinda funney but that passed in about 4-7 days, now i have that same feeling and it feels like i have a mild case of bronchitis, i have slightly shorter breaths (which i had the first time), and today i was outside for like 4 hours and it was getting worse so i went home, now i have been inside for a while and its better.

i have a slight chest discomfort (which i hade the fist time) it feels like there is some mucas in my throat, and when i was outside i was getting slightly lightheaded, should i go see a doctor is see if it will pass cause i think it will, i hope so anyway.

any info, has this happened to anyone elses, i am very frightened

and when i smoke, dosent matter in a joint or bowl i get slight chest discomfort and slights shorter breaths anyway

2. Well smoking is going to irritate the bronchitis for sure, especially if you cough. When my friend has bronchitis I just let him borrow my vape, try doing that.

3. if you go to the doctor don't lie about smoking, but you don't have to say it was out of a homemade piece.

no worries man, you'll get over it.

we've all been there once or twice. just DO NOT smoke. I figure it will stay 3 days longer for each day you smoke. Trust me, it's a bitch.

4. yeah i had a cig about 2 days ago cause i though i was getting better, wow that was a huge mistake, i felt much worse after it

ok, thanks, the first time i used the homemade peice i had all the same feelings but it wasent effecting my life, this time it is

5. and just to reasure me, its not possible that i have cronic bronchitis right, cause that woudl really be a disaster

6. i'm pretty sure you have to have it like twice to get it chronic. it's definitely acute if you've never had any major problems before.

7. well i have thought about it and it sounds more like i am all of a sudden alergic to something, some of my symptoms go with bronchitits and some go with allergies does this sound right, when i am inside i am fine, can anyone chime in

8. Go to the doctor, (s)he'll check you out, give you some meds, and in a week you'll be fine. It's not that big of a deal. But if you let it wait out, it could become a pneumonia, which sucks a million times more than some bronchitis.

And yeah, don't smoke while you're sick. Take a break :rolleyes:

9. #9 motoxer, Jul 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
    would any of this have anything to do with the small amount of plastic fumes i mabey could have inhaled, thats what i am thinking but i denanitly hope not, when i used it the first 2 times none of this happned, with that being said i am trying to rule that out, and the fact that other people have done the same thing i did with no problem. but i am done, you peeps have been a pretty good help and can only help me so much, you gave me the best advice possible and thats to go see a dock. but what should i say when they ask me how i inhaled plastic fumes? cause i sure aint goona say what i acutally did, i am thinking i was at a bon fire and we threw some plastic bottles in the fire:confused: