Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Guys, I need some advice.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Baco's Baked, Oct 12, 2009.

1. So, I just got done approaching my dad about my marijuana usage. He's been on to me for a couple weeks which is why I decided to stop hiding. He took it surprisingly well and didn't explode in a fit of anger (I'm VERY proud of him for this). I know he smoked when he was my age so I can't help but see him as a bit of a hypocrite. The guy did meth in the Navy (no idea how he got away with it). He took my stash and is making me destroy EVERYTHING! I don't want to quit. I'm not "addicted", it's just that all the memories of the good times I've had chilling with friends and some of the hilarious shit I've done while high are embedded in my mind forever and I don't want those amazing times to end. I need a place of my own... Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Please, mature posts only. Any ridiculous responses will be ignored so don't waste your time.

EDIT: AND I just discovered my girl was cheating on me! What a wonderful day, don'tcha think?!

2. just do your own thing, but dont do it in a way that would upset your dad you know? respect his wishes.

and about the girl. sorry to hear that.

bitches and hos man. bitches and hos.

hope your luck turns.

3. Yeah my dad is cool with it and he just educates me instead of trying to get me to stop.. I always go to him when i have a questions about anything with this subject.. You might want to start out with calming sitting down with him and just dicussing the matter.. you would be amazed at what just some simple communication can do. Also watch the union with him (always a go to vid to educate people about all the good things marijuana offers)

i hope u dont lose ur other chick (mary jane)

4. Just because your dad wants you to quit doesn't mean you have to quit. Just don't do it around him or be high in front of him. It's easy to hide toking from the parentals, I don't see why so many people have a problem with it.

& he took all of your shit? That sucks, but that stuff can be replaced...if my dad came up to me and said "hey, you need to stop smoking weed NOW!" I'd be like "yeah sure"...but I would continue smoking anyway

5. i dont think that telling your dad was a good idea to start, but since the cats out of the bag, you can keep smoking if you keep it on the down low. sorry about your girl, look on the bright side at least you can put your dick in anything you want now

6. You could try to hide it from him and smoke anyways, but if he found out he would probably be really angry since you already talked to him about it, and it would seem like you were going behind his back. I think the best way would be to talk to him. It might be hard, but if he's had a past with it he should understand and you could work something out.

7. That's how I approached the matter. Unfortunately he wasn't as accepting as I had hoped he would be. Oh well. I snuck a little bit of my stash out in case he did take it :p.

8. If your gonna smoke your gonna smoke, but before you go and just do it try to get your dad to say it's ok because if he says it's ok then it will be way easier for everyone. If you can't get him to say it's ok then you are either going to have to quit or sneak it or get your own place.

9. Lol tried that. I thought me being open with him would help. All it did was got over $100 in bud and paraphernalia destroyed. R.I.P. Tranquility...