Guys I just found great news

Discussion in 'General' started by Love&Space, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Ok, so I am realllyyyyyyy stoned right now.
    5 bowls later I decide to watch TV, something I don't normally do. I have a really nice TV but I've never utilized it to the fullest.

I ended up finding these channels in the 300's called Encore, Showtime, and Centerline.
    I just watched Men in Black 3 and This is The End, that one movie with Seth Rogen lol. No commercials and its on cable.

I know this sounds simple but I'm gonna be watching movies ALL night long now

2. I should introduce you to my physical therapist. He loves movies. There is a movie called Upstream Color. I want you to watch it and tell me what you think.

3. Lol me thinks you've been payed off!!!

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

That movie is fucking awesome, as is Primer (same dudes, very different premise)

Op, someone pays for at least Encore and Showtime at your house, they arent free hahahahah probably living with the parents id guess

5. Has anybody here seen the movie Mr. Nobody ? That is by far my favorite movie and i recommend it to anyone who likes weird indie flicks

6. Upstream color is pretty weird too

I'll give you my critique of Mr. Nobody when I watch it. Probably have watched it by late tonight.

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v20140638jjXq9q3x/

8. All movies/TVs shows are comerical free if you have Netflix/hulu, or a good internet connection ;)

9. Also I saw Big Fish this morning
    it was really good.

I DON'T THINK YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND
    I'VE BEEN WATCHING MOVIES / SMOKING ALL DAY 

10. No way I don't believe You. Never been done before

11. I do that every day...my movies are on portable harddrives.
    entire series
    documenteries
    cartoons

internet can free you from 'tv' if you have time and backup media...

12. I tried using internet for all my shoes but I like to work and watch shows at the same time and it's hard to do that and I have two screens. Plus TV has commercials which allow me to see new shows when they come.

13. DirecTV once gave me a month free of all the movie channels. Could be the same here or someone decided to pay for it. 

Also nothing wrong with living with the folks. Forever.

14. Okay posting a bit too much here but another good moovie is The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus

The movie is good and interesting and Lily Cole is cuuuute

I have Dtv too and i had the same deal as well haha

And yea, no one implied there was anything wrong with it, just assuming based on the nature of the way he is posting lol

16. Reservoir Dogs is a really good movie too.

17. u beat me too it!!!😈😈😈 Lol

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

18. Bro 8 bucks a month!!! NETFLIX will blow your mind if cable movie chanels get you all fired up! Lol

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app