GUYS! How do you like your pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckthecops, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I shave and I'd like my girl to do the same.

I'm not tryin to floss my teeth while I'm eating you out. I love going down on a girl but not if there's a jungle in there.

2. I like mine infected with blue waffle.

3. I like a little hair on my shit. If not I feel like a child. My boyfriend really really likes when I don't shave for like 2 weeks so when I shave my shit doesn't get irritated and it's super smooth. Like the naked skin is soft and the hairs are just long enough to feel fluffy.

I don't like hairs near my asshole or near the lip area.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3pmwrtlDaY]Dusk Till Dawn - Full Pussy Scene - YouTube[/ame]

5. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

this seems to be the consensus: if you want head, you gotta go bald eagle.
    ugh, but its so annoying... especially when it grows back and it gets prickly and ichy. sorry, tmi? :p

6. [​IMG]

7. [quote name='"monkies"']To everyone having problem with the little red bumps...just put aftershave gel on it right after you shave. It works.[/quote]

No it doesn't. lol

8. [quote name='"NeverBSatisfied"']I like my girls muff smooth as a whistle and she delivers everytime for me. Everytime I stick my hand down there and it feels even more tender and smoother than a baby's bottom, I know what time it is.:hello: I've been on this Earth for 24 years even though I'm not too sure what age has to do with how you like the pooh-nahny.[/quote]

The correlation between genital grooming and age is because the "clean shaven" thing wasn't popular until the late 90's. So one would assume older gentlemen would be sticking with their hairy pussies and younger guys would be lovin' the hairless mutch.

9. ^ if you get re dbumps its cause your using a razor to shave. Use a machine and youll be just as bald minus the bumps. I useto shave my face and pubes with a razor and i had that problem, even made my face breakout. Use a trim machine it works out better.

10. [quote name='"JEI3US"']^ if you get re dbumps its cause your using a razor to shave. Use a machine and youll be just as bald minus the bumps. I useto shave my face and pubes with a razor and i had that problem, even made my face breakout. Use a trim machine it works out better.[/quote]

I used to use electric shit, but that just brought about ingrown hairs which is worse, so now I don't shave the whole thing because the itchy bumps burn so bad in the summer.

I get my bikini area waxed now and just shape it then I'm done. That way I can always wear my swimsuit without getting bumps. I think the skin on my vajay is just really sensitive because I NEVER get the bumps anywhere else.

11. i just realllllyyyy like punani, man. :confused_2: i'll take it however it comes, but trimmed is always nice :)

12. gotta love an innie.

and I only trim so I can't hold a girl to expectations I don't hold myself to haha :p

13. to be honest, I couldn't really care less. :confused_2:

14. Almost completely shaved pussy is sexy as hell. Bush is just wrong lol, I guess if your fuckin some hot MILF it wouldn't be bad.. but if your in your 20's.. come on girls clean it up.. it's more of a psychological turn on then anything else..

15. What if you're in your 20s and you're a milf? :cool:

16. Then we can have a fair trial to decide the verdict :cool:

17. How do the females like our wang dang doodles?

18. with a shake and a side of fries I'm guessing. That's how I serve my schlong. I put my penis on a silver platter.

19. I'm 18 years old, I've only been with one woman and she is shaved, so I can't say that I would or wouldn't like anything else but I do like that she's shaved.