GUYS! How do you like your pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fuckthecops, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #21 tharedhead, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Saves money on floss.:p
    Shaved pubes look like

[​IMG]

2. I fucked a black chick with an amazon rain forest. The hairs sorta scratched the shaft of my dick. Also sucked pulling out the pubes from in between my teeth, and later finding out she had crabs

3. Dinner and a date!:D

4. [quote name='"brahmabull"']

people from the 60s and 70s were into that shit lol

the whole clean shaven thing didnt startt up until later[/quote]

I am 70 years old, and as long as its still warm, I'm good to go.

5. Shaved clean is nice. I don't mind a landing strip either. I like a girl who trims down there but if she had a bit of a jungle it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

I'm 20.

6. I'm 18 and I like my pussy completely bald, everyday. My Husband is 24 and he likes mine that way too. I feel like it's cleaner, more sensation, feels sexier to the touch, easy clean up after, ect. Though I like my dicks trimmed lightly, not bald even though they appear bigger, or sandy but my Husband doesn't get jungles really, I just like men with hair. It's masculine and sexy and very different from mine(obviously on multiple levels). I don't think liking it bald makes you a pedophile, women shave their underarms and legs don't they? What's the difference man?
    [​IMG]

7. idc hairo n a female isnt a huge deal honestly she deals with some of mine ill deal with some of hers we both gotta ttrim tho

8. Hell no its no deal breaker.

Anyone who says that is clearly still a virgin and doesnt know that the inside is not affected by some pubes on the outside.

To go down on a girl, a 'landing strip' or clean shaven would be the best, but for fuckin'.. I dont care, trimmed is good too!
    More cushin for the pushin haha. 21 btw

9. Umm i like my girl to have a little hair, im not saying a jungle, but trimmed is nice, when she shaves it gets red and bumpy not attractive, and a bald pussy looks weird to me, like its missing something, oh btw i'm 19 and i love some fuzz on the muff :smoke:

10. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']Umm i like my girl to have a little hair, im not saying a jungle, but trimmed is nice, when she shaves it gets red and bumpy not attractive, and a bald pussy looks weird to me, like its missing something, oh btw i'm 19 and i love some fuzz on the muff :smoke:[/quote]

This guy hit it. I'm 21. Shaven everyday it starts looking like a mole rat or something. Trim is perfect cause that's what I keep mine down under. Seems more natural and way more comfortable in my opinion

11. Clean shavin or nice n trimmed nuff said.

12. I am 28, and although I prefer to keep a trim, I will occasionally shave, although I prefer NOT TO, I can't stand the constant irritation. I do not get what the current cultural obsession is with body hair. I am turned off by guys who shave bald. A little bit of manscaping is fine, but I would take NO manscaping over NO hair. Just my preference.
    Also, this thread has been done about 69 times... :rolleyes:

13. Well I don't like cats, so...... But I don't see a dog option?

14. Butter or Margarine?:confused:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMtAer6B6TU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMtAer6B6TU[/ame]

15. Its a toss up between bald and landing strip. jungle is out of the question, I got lost in the jungle once, and it was pretty nasty. And this chick was gorgeous. What a waste of pussy.

16. My pussy is adorable and soft and is always meowing.

17. 19 and my girl must be atleast trimmed. I would still get at that if its a jungle depending on my mood

18. I love threading my teeth through their pubic hair.

19. #39 juscoolin, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    YOU CAN SHAVE OFF YA PUSSY

YOU CAN WAX YO SHIT SMOOVE

BUT IF YOU DO THIS

THEN MY DICK WILL NEVA MOVE

http://youtu.be/tf5CqcAFgTs

20. lmfaoo I think that goes without saying

so would you guys be reluctant to go down on a girl that is neat and trimmed? When I say trimmed I mean like a buzz cut. Hahaha that sounds weird